Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Losing relations arcs(Losing relations arcs)
Losing relations arcs [message #663433] Tue, 05 April 2011 04:09 Go to next message
Oscar Andres Fajardo F. is currently offline Oscar Andres Fajardo F.Friend
Hi, first of all I'll like to thank anyone who reads this...

Well I'm detecting some inconsistencies in my generated diagrams I've got. Sometimes when I first get the diagrams all elements are present including arcs... but if I get to se the underneath code, there's nothig, after I move an element and save, everything appears EXCEPT the arcs, even though they are present. If I close and reopen the only thing present are the elements... Am I doing something wrong?
Please don't paste code as if I were advanced in this technology a little context would be appreciated... cant hang any details but ill be pleased to paste xml code to reconstruct what I have...

I also have an issue with auto arrange, I've found some clue inside plugin.xml is there anyway to modify this from the gmfgen?

Thank you very much!
Re: Losing relations arcs [message #664027 is a reply to message #663433] Thu, 07 April 2011 08:38 Go to previous message
Aurélien Pupier is currently offline Aurélien PupierFriend

Hi,

Oscar Andres Fajardo F. wrote on Tue, 05 April 2011 06:09
Hi, first of all I'll like to thank anyone who reads this...

Well I'm detecting some inconsistencies in my generated diagrams I've got. Sometimes when I first get the diagrams all elements are present including arcs... but if I get to se the underneath code, there's nothig, after I move an element and save, everything appears EXCEPT the arcs, even though they are present. If I close and reopen the only thing present are the elements... Am I doing something wrong?
Please don't paste code as if I were advanced in this technology a little context would be appreciated... cant hang any details but ill be pleased to paste xml code to reconstruct what I have...

Which version of GMF are you using, there was a known bug of this kind with the previous version.

Oscar Andres Fajardo F. wrote on Tue, 05 April 2011 06:09

I also have an issue with auto arrange, I've found some clue inside plugin.xml is there anyway to modify this from the gmfgen?

Perhaps there are some part that you can modify.

Otherwise you can modify all via templates.

Regards,

Aurélien Pupier - Red Hat
Senior Software Engineer in Fuse Tooling team
Previous Topic:Error in generated code: package name used wrongly
Next Topic:Create a child Reference automatically when I create an child contained in the first one
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:06:25 GMT 2024