Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » HowTo get the data from a wizard?
HowTo get the data from a wizard? [message #663161] Mon, 04 April 2011 07:36 Go to next message
akoeck is currently offline akoeckFriend
So now I can choose the wizard pages with the selction on the first page. But how do I get my data from the wizard? I have a text widget where the user could write down the input. But how do I get the input from the wizard?

[Updated on: Mon, 04 April 2011 07:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: HowTo get the data from a wizard? [message #663180 is a reply to message #663161] Mon, 04 April 2011 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Devi Vara Prasad Bandaru is currently offline Devi Vara Prasad BandaruFriend

You can have a class level variable in your wizard page. Add a modify listener to the text field and update the variable in the modify event and finally you can do something like this wizardPage.getText() which returns the text field value.

Re: HowTo get the data from a wizard? [message #663187 is a reply to message #663180] Mon, 04 April 2011 09:25 Go to previous message
akoeck is currently offline akoeckFriend
Prasad wrote on Mon, 04 April 2011 05:14
You can have a class level variable in your wizard page. Add a modify listener to the text field and update the variable in the modify event and finally you can do something like this wizardPage.getText() which returns the text field value.

Oy yeah for sure. I think ,this I could have figured out by myself. Embarrassed
Thanks.
Previous Topic:Dependency Analysis issues
Next Topic:Plugin not loading from dropins directory
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:46:40 GMT 2024