Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [Eugenia] Exception loading the resource
[Eugenia] Exception loading the resource [message #662716] Thu, 31 March 2011 16:11 Go to next message
Federico Tomassetti is currently offline Federico TomassettiFriend

I just installed Eclipse Helios modelling and from the marketplace I installed Epsilon.

I want to put annotation on my Ecore using the tree editor.

When I try to load the resources from epsilon I get an exception:
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl$1DiagnosticWrappedException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /model/org/epsilon/hutn/model/hutnAntlrAst/HutnAntlrAst.genmodel
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.handleDemandLoadException(ResourceSetImpl.java:315)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLoadHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:274)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.getResource(ResourceSetImpl.java:397)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.presentation.EcoreActionBarContributor$ExtendedLoadResourceAction$ExtendedLoadResourceDialog$2.widgetSelected(EcoreActionBarContributor.java:249)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:234)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4066)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3657)
at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:825)
at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:801)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.presentation.EcoreActionBarContributor$ExtendedLoadResourceAction.run(EcoreActionBarContributor.java:130)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:498)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:584)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:501)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:411)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4066)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3657)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2640)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2604)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2438)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$7.run(Workbench.java:671)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:664)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:115)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:369)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:620)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:575)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1408)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1384)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /model/org/epsilon/hutn/model/hutnAntlrAst/HutnAntlrAst.genmodel
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.protocol.bundleentry.Handler.findBundleEntry(Handler.java:44)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleResourceHandler.openConnection(BundleResourceHandler.java:175)
at java.net.URL.openConnection(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.PlatformURLConnection.connect(PlatformURLConnection.java:110)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.PlatformURLConnection.connect(PlatformURLConnection.java:91)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.PlatformURLConnection.getInputStream(PlatformURLConnection.java:229)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.URIHandlerImpl.createInputStream(URIHandlerImpl.java:178)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ExtensibleURIConverterImpl.createInputStream(ExtensibleURIConverterImpl.java:301)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(ResourceImpl.java:1254)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLoad(ResourceSetImpl.java:255)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLoadHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:270)
... 39 more

Re: [Eugenia] Exception loading the resource [message #662735 is a reply to message #662716] Thu, 31 March 2011 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi,

Could you please try with the latest interim version?

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: [Eugenia] Exception loading the resource [message #662744 is a reply to message #662735] Thu, 31 March 2011 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I am not at the office now but tomorrow I will try.
Two questions:
1) Should I use this update site:
http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/gmt/epsilon/interim/
2) Do I need to add some dependecies to the project?

Re: [Eugenia] Exception loading the resource [message #662895 is a reply to message #662744] Fri, 01 April 2011 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Also using the interim update site I still get the same error.

What should I do to have the gmf annotations on my Ecore meta-model using the tree editor? Should I add some dependecies or create a particular kind of project?

Re: [Eugenia] Exception loading the resource [message #662896 is a reply to message #662895] Fri, 01 April 2011 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi,

Could you please provide a sequence of steps I can follow to reproduce this behaviour and/or send us your metamodel at epsilon.devs gmail com?

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: [Eugenia] Exception loading the resource [message #662899 is a reply to message #662896] Fri, 01 April 2011 12:23 Go to previous message

Hi, I created a GMF Project on Eclipse Helios 3.6 with two meta-models, one loading the other. When I try to load the registered packages for example "http://www.eclipse.org/gmt/epsilon/hutnConfig" I get the error. I can send the whole project or the meta-models, which are quite simple.

This is one of the two meta-models named basic.ecore:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ecore:EPackage xmi:version="2.0"
    xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
    xmlns:ecore="http://www.eclipse.org/emf/2002/Ecore" name="Basic"
    nsURI="http://softeng.polito.it/momaapp/basic" nsPrefix="basic">
  <eClassifiers xsi:type="ecore:EClass" name="Named" abstract="true">
    <eStructuralFeatures xsi:type="ecore:EAttribute" name="name" lowerBound="1" eType="ecore:EDataType http://www.eclipse.org/emf/2002/Ecore#//EString"/>
  </eClassifiers>
  <eClassifiers xsi:type="ecore:EClass" name="Identified" abstract="true">
    <eStructuralFeatures xsi:type="ecore:EAttribute" name="id" lowerBound="1" eType="ecore:EDataType http://www.eclipse.org/emf/2002/Ecore#//EString"/>
  </eClassifiers>
  <eClassifiers xsi:type="ecore:EClass" name="Expression" abstract="true"/>
</ecore:EPackage>

Previous Topic:Problems with multiple packages in the emf file and eugenia
Next Topic:EWL with Papyrus diagram?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:03:25 GMT 2024