Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » Best Practice on Views and Perspectives
Best Practice on Views and Perspectives [message #662597] Thu, 31 March 2011 09:11 Go to next message
Stefan Ruzitschka is currently offline Stefan RuzitschkaFriend
Hey Folks,

I have a problem. The situation.
I have 6 perspectives with 4 including views in each perspective. In the first perspective is a status view that is loaded initially. The status view polls every 30 seconds on the system if everything is okay. If nothing is okay, the view will be red. If everything is okay it changes to green.

The idea is to have a placeholder in each perspective to show the status view. If the status view is red the view should be shown in each perspective and if the view is green, the view only should be shown in the first perspective.

Now a this point I have no idea how to get the whole thing to work. Any ideas or solutions?

Greetings
Stefan R.
Re: Best Practice on Views and Perspectives [message #662621 is a reply to message #662597] Thu, 31 March 2011 10:20 Go to previous message
Lakshmi P ShanmugamFriend
Hi,

Please post this question in the Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP) forum, it belongs there.

Lakshmi P Shanmugam
Previous Topic:Re: Exception when unlocking windows' screensaver
Next Topic:SWT.ON_TOP and Alt-Tab
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:44:02 GMT 2024