Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » BPEL Designer » deploy simple bpel project
deploy simple bpel project [message #662134] Tue, 29 March 2011 13:30 Go to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Hello !
I have created simple project,and try to deploy it.
I added my ode configuration, and created server.
Then I tried deploy it,using add remoce dialog.
Everithing was good, no error in ODE log,and eclipse console...but also i didn't see any information about my BPEL project..and there is no directory at ode/processes folder...

Whats happend ?)
Re: deploy simple bpel project [message #662156 is a reply to message #662134] Tue, 29 March 2011 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi !

Some things to check:

* was the project created as a "BPEL Project" using the New Project Wizard? Hint: this creates the required project facet.
* have you created and configured an Ode Deployment descriptor (deploy.xml)? Hint: use the New File Wizard
* are all of your artifacts (*.bpel, *.wsdl and *.xsd) in the same project folder or sub-folders? Hint: the default artifacts folder is "bpelContent"
* was Ode installed properly into the tomcat runtime? Hint: see the Apache Ode project site for details
* check the server log to make sure that Ode started correctly (search for BPEL).

Please let me know when you resolve this and what the issue was.

Regards,
Bob
Re: deploy simple bpel project [message #662159 is a reply to message #662156] Tue, 29 March 2011 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bob Brodt wrote on Tue, 29 March 2011 10:40
Hi !

Some things to check:

* was the project created as a "BPEL Project" using the New Project Wizard? Hint: this creates the required project facet.
* have you created and configured an Ode Deployment descriptor (deploy.xml)? Hint: use the New File Wizard
* are all of your artifacts (*.bpel, *.wsdl and *.xsd) in the same project folder or sub-folders? Hint: the default artifacts folder is "bpelContent"
* was Ode installed properly into the tomcat runtime? Hint: see the Apache Ode project site for details
* check the server log to make sure that Ode started correctly (search for BPEL).

Please let me know when you resolve this and what the issue was.

Regards,
Bob

-yes
-yes
-they all in the same project foder with name of my project
-ode was instaledd properly.I ran examples.

One thing that is troubling me is error while Associated Port selected(deploy.xml) - error dialog with this text(An error has occurred. See error log for more details.
javax/wsdl/Binding)/

Re: deploy simple bpel project [message #662477 is a reply to message #662159] Wed, 30 March 2011 18:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

yeah...that's probably not a good sign Wink
Can you post the error log?
Re: deploy simple bpel project [message #663216 is a reply to message #662477] Mon, 04 April 2011 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but where can i find its log ? ...
Re: deploy simple bpel project [message #663428 is a reply to message #663216] Tue, 05 April 2011 02:14 Go to previous message

The eclipse log is in your workspace/.metadata/.log
the ODE server log is your apache-tomcat home/logs
Previous Topic:Array as input in BPEL
Next Topic:failing to resolve import package refs to org.eclipse.bpel.model used as plug-in depencency
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:17:01 GMT 2024