Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » WindowBuilder cannot resolved org.eclipse.swt.widgets
WindowBuilder cannot resolved org.eclipse.swt.widgets [message #661888] Mon, 28 March 2011 12:36 Go to next message
Arnaud Lucien is currently offline Arnaud LucienFriend
I don't understand why after downloading via p2 the WindowBuilder component, I cannot achieve to use the WindowBuilder XWT editor.

Consequently I try to download the WindowBuilder sources via SVN ( http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/tools/org.eclipse.windowbuild er/trunk/) but I have got the same error with the recompiled source.

Any help will be great

Thanks

Re: WindowBuilder cannot resolved org.eclipse.swt.widgets [message #661890 is a reply to message #661888] Mon, 28 March 2011 12:43 Go to previous message
Arnaud Lucien is currently offline Arnaud LucienFriend
XWT is working if the XWT file is created under a plugin created by PDE -> If you wish to use SWT, please add the appropriate SWT jars to your classpath, or create a new SWT/JFace Java Project. You may also create a plug-in project and allow PDE to manage the classpath for you.
Previous Topic:WindowTester?
Next Topic:The type org.eclipse.ui.IEditorPart cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .c
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:29:34 GMT 2024