Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » public2private launch(beginner)
public2private launch [message #661712] Sat, 26 March 2011 15:42 Go to next message
chuck  is currently offline chuck Friend
hi everybody...i'm a beginner... i use atl to learn m2m transformations and i would like to test that example because in in place mode i read that there is an interaction window...i downloaded source code but i launched normal transformation but i don't know how to launch ui project... can you tell me how to launch in place transformation? thx!
Re: public2private launch [message #661752 is a reply to message #661712] Sun, 27 March 2011 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i try to explain... i have 2 project one of this contains only transformations ...i launched them and model is generated ... but i would like to use ui project to see interaction window...
thx a lot!
Re: public2private launch [message #661843 is a reply to message #661712] Mon, 28 March 2011 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I found there info about popup interaction and I would know which type of interaction is possible during trasnformation...

http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&goto=99050 &
Re: public2private launch [message #661889 is a reply to message #661843] Mon, 28 March 2011 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanasis Naskos is currently offline Thanasis NaskosFriend
Hi chuck,

I'm not sure what you are asking... but I'll try to help...

To launch the example's plugin right-click on the plugin "org.eclipse.m2m.atl.examples.public2private.ui" ->Run As->Eclipse Application

After that a new Eclipse is going to open..
Make a new Java project "in the new Eclipse", and copy somewhere in it (you can create a new folder called model) the "sample.uml" model of public2private example (it is located in the model folder of "org.eclipse.m2m.atl.examples.public2private" project).
Right click on the model and you can see now a "Privatize public fields" option click on it and you are done. (Don't expect to see a new model file creation, the transformation takes place in the same model file)!
Re: public2private launch [message #661895 is a reply to message #661889] Mon, 28 March 2011 13:16 Go to previous message
exaclty that...thx
Previous Topic:[QVTo] How to find specific object in a list
Next Topic:[ATL] MoDisco .javaxmi files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:48:43 GMT 2024