Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Braking two tables simultaneously on the same page
Braking two tables simultaneously on the same page [message #661681] Sat, 26 March 2011 04:37 Go to next message
Nitin  is currently offline Nitin Friend
Hi all,

Am having two datasets and i created two tables and binded these two datasets to these two tables..

Now my requirement is i want to break the two tables for all the dataset rows simultaneously to appear in the same page for all generated pages in the birt viewer..

Does any body have the idea how to achieve it...

Please help me..
Re: Braking two tables simultaneously on the same page [message #661705 is a reply to message #661681] Sat, 26 March 2011 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Richard A. Polunsky is currently offline Richard A. PolunskyFriend

I think we have a language issue here. Can you describe in other words what you mean by "braking" or "breaking" the tables?

If you just want both tables to appear side-by-side in the report, you should lay down a Grid element first with two columns and one row, then put one table in the left cell and the other table in the right cell.

Re: Braking two tables simultaneously on the same page [message #661810 is a reply to message #661705] Mon, 28 March 2011 05:30 Go to previous message
Nitin  is currently offline Nitin Friend
Hi Reichard,

Braking means displaying the report per row generated by the dataset in different pages...

Because i have two dataset with equal number of rows generated from the both, i want theses two datasets to be combined and shown in all the page displayed in the birt viewer
Previous Topic:Calling RunAndRenderTask from php by using Java Bridge
Next Topic:xmlDataSource
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 05:33:59 GMT 2024