Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] Call transformation from Java
[ATL] Call transformation from Java [message #661217] Wed, 23 March 2011 15:43 Go to next message
nicholas pacini is currently offline nicholas paciniFriend
Hi all,

I need to cal an ATL transformation from a Java project. I'm not sure which is the best way to do it. I've found something around the internet but they all refer to older versions of Eclipse and EMF (3.3 and 2.1.0, instead i'm using 3.6 and 2.6) so I don't know if they are still valid.
If anyone here could help me it will be much appreciated.

best regards,
Nicholas

Re: [ATL] Call transformation from Java [message #661227 is a reply to message #661217] Wed, 23 March 2011 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sebastian is currently offline SebastianFriend
Hello Nicholas,
I posted a solution for this some days ago in this thread.
I cannot say if it is "the best way to do it", but I can say that it works for the current versions. I distilled it from all the old examples you referred to (none of which worked any more).

Good luck with it,
Sebastian

[Updated on: Wed, 23 March 2011 15:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [ATL] Call transformation from Java [message #661608 is a reply to message #661217] Fri, 25 March 2011 14:53 Go to previous message
nicholas pacini is currently offline nicholas paciniFriend
hello Sebastian,

Thank you very much for your reply. I've tried your solution but i'm having a problem. I've made a post on the other topic.

regards,
Nicholas
Previous Topic:[ATL] Strange behaviour
Next Topic:[QVTo] How to find specific object in a list
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:17:39 GMT 2024