Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [Eugenia] Enumeration
[Eugenia] Enumeration [message #660947] Tue, 22 March 2011 13:08 Go to next message
amalia.msanusiFriend
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding setting the enumeration into nodes. Consider these EMF codes:

class EventBasedGateway extends Gateway {
attr EventBasedGatewayType[1] eventGatewayType;
attr boolean[1] instantiate = false;
}

enum EventBasedGatewayType {
Parallel = 0;
Exclusive = 1;
}

I want to specify that each object in this enum EventBasedGatewayType to be gmf nodes with different figures. How do I do that?

Regards,

AM
Re: [Eugenia] Enumeration [message #660949 is a reply to message #660947] Tue, 22 March 2011 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi,

This might help: http://www.eclipse.org/gmt/epsilon/doc/articles/eugenia-node s-with-runtime-images/

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: [Eugenia] Enumeration [message #661284 is a reply to message #660947] Wed, 23 March 2011 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amalia.msanusiFriend
Hi Dimitris,

Thanks for your reply!

I'm having trouble understanding the code. But I tried to follow the instruction. I can't seem to find org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.ResourceListSelectionDialog in org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.... (the jar that is used is org.eclipse.ui.workbench_3.6.1.M20100826-1330.jar).

Am I missing something here?

Also.. how do I add multiple images into this (one for parallel, one for exclusive)?

AM
Re: [Eugenia] Enumeration [message #661336 is a reply to message #661284] Thu, 24 March 2011 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi,

This example was just meant to demonstrate how changing the value of an attribute can be reflected as a change in the interface. I suspect that in your case you won't need the ResourceListSelectionDialog as the shapes of your nodes will be predefined.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: [Eugenia] Enumeration [message #664452 is a reply to message #660947] Fri, 08 April 2011 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amalia.msanusiFriend
Hi Dimitris,

I tried the other way, by adding some codes in Ecore2GMF.eol. But I still have some problems.

Here are the steps that I did:
- GmfTool: Add a new tool group and add 2 creation tools for Exclusive & Parallel to this tool group

- GmfGraph: Custom figures etc

- GmfMap:
Add Feature Seq Initializer with feature value eventGatewayType := EventBasedGatewayType::Parallel
and add constraint self.eventGatewayType = EventBasedGatewayType::Parallel

I could run the application with no errors but if I clicked on the parallel-event based, I got an error.

Is this the right way to do it? Or am I missing something?

Thanks a lot beforehand.

AM

[Updated on: Fri, 08 April 2011 23:42]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Eugenia] Enumeration [message #664472 is a reply to message #660947] Sat, 09 April 2011 09:48 Go to previous message
amalia.msanusiFriend
Hi, no worries. I've solved it. It turns out that I have to put both constraint and feature seq initializer for all top node reference related to EventBasedGateway.

AM
Previous Topic:EVL for two different files(two different models)
Next Topic:Does EMF Model Link maps only between different metamodels
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:39:38 GMT 2024