Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [JET] Weird behaviour with Jet Builder when it's translating the templates
[JET] Weird behaviour with Jet Builder when it's translating the templates [message #660029] Wed, 16 March 2011 15:15 Go to next message
Leslie Aguilera is currently offline Leslie AguileraFriend
Hi everybody,

I recently noticed that my JET Builder is creating the package with the translated java files in my root directory instead of the directory I specify in my template file.

<%@ jet package="altagracia.codegen.db" class="TemplateCreateDataBase" %>

This is how it looked before:

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5379/befores.png

And this is what is doing now (I swear, I didn't touch anything. T.T):

http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/1595/after.png

Could someone give me a hand with this please? It's tedious to keep copying the files from one place to another since the compiler doesn't recognize the external directory.

Thanks in advance. Embarrassed
Re: [JET] Weird behaviour with Jet Builder when it's translating the templates [message #660032 is a reply to message #660029] Wed, 16 March 2011 15:31 Go to previous message
Leslie Aguilera is currently offline Leslie AguileraFriend
Ups, and my answer was that I have to specify in Source Container (Jet Settings) the directory. But I still don't get it, because it worked before even if the text field was in blank.
Previous Topic:[JET] Passing parameters from one method to another
Next Topic:[ACCELEO 3] problem using an ecore metamodel with hierarchical packages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:01:57 GMT 2024