Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » MoDisco » Google Summer of Code Participation(Modisco participation in Google Summer of Code 2011)
Google Summer of Code Participation [message #659332] Sat, 12 March 2011 12:17 Go to next message
Stefanos Antaris is currently offline Stefanos AntarisFriend

Hi to all,

i am using Modisco for a long time at my research and i really enjoy it. Is Modisco going to participate in Google Summer of Code 2011?I would really love to improve Modisco.
Re: Google Summer of Code Participation [message #659470 is a reply to message #659332] Mon, 14 March 2011 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hugo Bruneliere is currently offline Hugo BruneliereFriend
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your interest in MoDisco!

We did not submit any particular subject to this year GSoC.
However, we are still pleased to integrate any relevant contribution to the project via the Eclipse regular process: http://wiki.eclipse.org/MoDisco#Getting_involved

Just let us know if you need further information.

Best regards,

Hugo

--------------------------------------------------------
Hugo Bruneliere, PhD
NaoMod team (IMT Atlantique & LS2N-CNRS)
Nantes - France
--------------------------------------------------------
Re: Google Summer of Code Participation [message #659494 is a reply to message #659332] Mon, 14 March 2011 10:07 Go to previous message
Stefanos Antaris is currently offline Stefanos AntarisFriend

So you are not going to suggest any idea to the eclipse organization?I would really love to work on modisco and i think that it would be a great start via the Google Summer of Code.

As i have understood Modisco has not submited as an individual organization and this is why i am asking if you will propose any idea on the Eclipse Foundation.
Previous Topic:csv is not reachable
Next Topic:MoDisco Workflow
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:36:04 GMT 2024