Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » No Build Target Available on New Project Eclipse Pulsar(Using Eclipse Pulsar and Creating Android Project No Target Available)
icon9.gif  No Build Target Available on New Project Eclipse Pulsar [message #659219] Fri, 11 March 2011 15:21 Go to next message
Luis  is currently offline Luis Friend
Hi All, I'm new to Eclipse and I hope that this question is on the correct forum.
Problem:
When Creating a new Project there s not Target Available to select, this is what I see under the Build Target Section.

Target Name | Vendor | Patform | API..

I Installed and re installed, SDK Manager with all packages, etc. Eclipse is installed at C:\eclipse\
But nothing seems to fix the problem, and I was unable to find a correct answer to the problem on the web.

Use in case that it may help: OS: Windows 7 64Bits

Can Anyone help me??
Best Regards

[Updated on: Fri, 11 March 2011 15:25]

Report message to a moderator

icon14.gif  [FIXED] No Build Target Available on New Project Eclipse Pulsar [message #659242 is a reply to message #659219] Fri, 11 March 2011 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luis  is currently offline Luis Friend
Hi Guys, Like I previously said I'm a nuvie, The problem was fixed by going in to
Eclipse > Window> Preferences>Android
and Point the "SDK Location" to the correct location on my computer (C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk);

THANK YOU!!!

[Updated on: Fri, 11 March 2011 15:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [FIXED] No Build Target Available on New Project Eclipse Pulsar [message #661503 is a reply to message #659242] Thu, 24 March 2011 23:47 Go to previous message
meadows  is currently offline meadows Friend
you wouldn't believe how much I went through before I found your post. I think I will cry just a little. Thank you.
Previous Topic:output and source folder
Next Topic:Getting Started
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:19:31 GMT 2024