Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » SWTBot » Next button remains disabled(Next button remains disabled)
Next button remains disabled [message #659073] Thu, 10 March 2011 21:33 Go to next message
MJ  is currently offline MJ Friend
Hello SWTBot enthusiast,

I am conducting a study if we can utilize SWTBot for the test automation of our RCP Application for diagnosing ECU for cars. I am using eclipse 3.4.1, Java 6, SWTbot 2.0.2, Junit4 in Windows XP. Additionally I am using german keyboard and my rcp application is also in german.

I greatly appreciate the idea behind SWTBot. Its very interesting. I already made several testcases for my application and they worked well. However I have problem in one of my wizard form, if I run my test automation, The "Next >" button remains disabled after I typed the project name.
If I run my application manually and make the same procedure as with my automated test the "Next >" button is activated.

Has anyone an idea on how I can effectively solve this problem?

Cheers,
Mercy
Re: Next button remains disabled [message #659167 is a reply to message #659073] Fri, 11 March 2011 10:19 Go to previous message
Mickael Istria is currently offline Mickael IstriaFriend

Hi,

You probably used the setText method instead of typeText. With setText, listeners are not triggered.

HTH,
--
Mickael Istria -- BonitaSoft S.A.
http://www.bonitasoft.com/products/BPM_download.php
Previous Topic:pass -configuration parameter to RCP test applcation
Next Topic:Avoid dependencies for headless tests
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:12:11 GMT 2024