Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO/Teneo] DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping CDOResourceNode (breaking chan
[CDO/Teneo] DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping CDOResourceNode (breaking chan [message #658663] Wed, 09 March 2011 11:50 Go to next message
Michal Tkacz is currently offline Michal TkaczFriend
Hi,

I'm currently working against night builds of CDO as they include some
nice features (like bug 290726 resolved). Unfortunately older night
builds disappear from the build server when new builds are created.
Since my target platform is defined using software sites (I find it
easier to maintain this way) I'm forced to switch to a newer build from
time to time, otherwise the target platform cannot be resolved.

Recently when I switched to a newer build I found that CDO server
doesn't start anymore throwing following exception:

org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping
CDOResourceNode
at org.hibernate.cfg.Mappings.addClass(Mappings.java:141)
at org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder.bindRoot(HbmBinder.java:167)
at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.add(Configuration.java:716)
at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addInputStream(Configuration .java:551)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .initConfiguration(HibernateStore.java:499)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .getHibernateSessionFactory(HibernateStore.java:248)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.beginHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:1 89)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.getHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:263 )
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.queryResources(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:443)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.StoreAccessorBase.readResourc eID(StoreAccessorBase.java:198)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.readRootResou rce(Repository.java:1470)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.doActivate(Re pository.java:1567)
at org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.Lifecycle.activate(Lifecycl e.java:72)
at
org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:99)
at
org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:89)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerUtil.addRepository(CDOSe rverUtil.java:201)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.RepositoryConfigurator.config ure(RepositoryConfigurator.java:94)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOServerApplicat ion.doStart(CDOServerApplication.java:61)
at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.OSGiApplication.start(OSGiApplicat ion.java:61)
at
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclips eAppHandle.java:196)
at
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.AnyThreadAppLauncher.run(An yThreadAppLauncher.java:26)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

I discovered that breaking change ocurred in build #1223 (build #1222
worked fine, build #1223 did not). I know these builds don't exist on
the build server anymore, but hopefully they're tagged so maybe you'll
be able to help me.

I still have the same problem with build #1241 which is the most recent
one at the moment.

I'm using Teneo Hibernate Runtime 1.1.2.

Michal
Re: [CDO/Teneo] DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping CDOResourceNode (breaking [message #658694 is a reply to message #658663] Wed, 09 March 2011 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
Hi Michal,

I suspect your problem is caused by CDO's Eresource package which I had to change slightly so that the resource contents do not resolve proxies anymore. Due to this change I had to increase the version number from 2.0.0 to 4.0.0. I'm sure this does not properly work with old instance data that still refers to the 2.0.0 package. It's best to export your old data with the old code and import it with the new code. Some old builds are available through http://www.eclipse.org/cdo/downloads/updates.php . Otherwise you can check out a particular revision from SVN.

HTH ;-)

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper

Am 09.03.2011 12:50, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently working against night builds of CDO as they include some nice features (like bug 290726 resolved). Unfortunately older night builds disappear from the build server when new builds are created. Since my target platform is defined using software sites (I find it easier to maintain this way) I'm forced to switch to a newer build from time to time, otherwise the target platform cannot be resolved.
>
> Recently when I switched to a newer build I found that CDO server doesn't start anymore throwing following exception:
>
> org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping CDOResourceNode
> at org.hibernate.cfg.Mappings.addClass(Mappings.java:141)
> at org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder.bindRoot(HbmBinder.java:167)
> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.add(Configuration.java:716)
> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addInputStream(Configuration .java:551)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .initConfiguration(HibernateStore.java:499)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .getHibernateSessionFactory(HibernateStore.java:248)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.beginHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:1 89)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.getHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:263 )
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.queryResources(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:443)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.StoreAccessorBase.readResourc eID(StoreAccessorBase.java:198)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.readRootResou rce(Repository.java:1470)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.doActivate(Re pository.java:1567)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.Lifecycle.activate(Lifecycl e.java:72)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:99)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:89)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerUtil.addRepository(CDOSe rverUtil.java:201)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.RepositoryConfigurator.config ure(RepositoryConfigurator.java:94)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOServerApplicat ion.doStart(CDOServerApplication.java:61)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.OSGiApplication.start(OSGiApplicat ion.java:61)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclips eAppHandle.java:196)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.AnyThreadAppLauncher.run(An yThreadAppLauncher.java:26)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
>
> I discovered that breaking change ocurred in build #1223 (build #1222 worked fine, build #1223 did not). I know these builds don't exist on the build server anymore, but hopefully they're tagged so maybe you'll be able to help me.
>
> I still have the same problem with build #1241 which is the most recent one at the moment.
>
> I'm using Teneo Hibernate Runtime 1.1.2.
>
> Michal
>

Re: [CDO/Teneo] DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping CDOResourceNode (breaking [message #658725 is a reply to message #658694] Wed, 09 March 2011 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for reply Eike. The export you mentioned, can I do it for the
whole repository from CDO UI? Or do I have to export each resource
separately? What will happen to the cross-resource references? If it's
not possible from the UI, how would I go about enumerating all resources
from repository in code?

Thanks,

Michal

On 03/09/2011 02:15 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
> Hi Michal,
>
> I suspect your problem is caused by CDO's Eresource package which I had
> to change slightly so that the resource contents do not resolve proxies
> anymore. Due to this change I had to increase the version number from
> 2.0.0 to 4.0.0. I'm sure this does not properly work with old instance
> data that still refers to the 2.0.0 package. It's best to export your
> old data with the old code and import it with the new code. Some old
> builds are available through
> http://www.eclipse.org/cdo/downloads/updates.php . Otherwise you can
> check out a particular revision from SVN.
>
> HTH ;-)
>
> Cheers
> /Eike
>
> ----
> http://www.esc-net.de
> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
> http://twitter.com/eikestepper
>
>
>
> Am 09.03.2011 12:50, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm currently working against night builds of CDO as they include some
>> nice features (like bug 290726 resolved). Unfortunately older night
>> builds disappear from the build server when new builds are created.
>> Since my target platform is defined using software sites (I find it
>> easier to maintain this way) I'm forced to switch to a newer build
>> from time to time, otherwise the target platform cannot be resolved.
>>
>> Recently when I switched to a newer build I found that CDO server
>> doesn't start anymore throwing following exception:
>>
>> org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity
>> mapping CDOResourceNode
>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Mappings.addClass(Mappings.java:141)
>> at org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder.bindRoot(HbmBinder.java:167)
>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.add(Configuration.java:716)
>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addInputStream(Configuration .java:551)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .initConfiguration(HibernateStore.java:499)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .getHibernateSessionFactory(HibernateStore.java:248)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.beginHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:1 89)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.getHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:263 )
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.queryResources(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:443)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.StoreAccessorBase.readResourc eID(StoreAccessorBase.java:198)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.readRootResou rce(Repository.java:1470)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.doActivate(Re pository.java:1567)
>>
>> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.Lifecycle.activate(Lifecycl e.java:72)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:99)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:89)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerUtil.addRepository(CDOSe rverUtil.java:201)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.RepositoryConfigurator.config ure(RepositoryConfigurator.java:94)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOServerApplicat ion.doStart(CDOServerApplication.java:61)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.OSGiApplication.start(OSGiApplicat ion.java:61)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclips eAppHandle.java:196)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.AnyThreadAppLauncher.run(An yThreadAppLauncher.java:26)
>>
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
>>
>> I discovered that breaking change ocurred in build #1223 (build #1222
>> worked fine, build #1223 did not). I know these builds don't exist on
>> the build server anymore, but hopefully they're tagged so maybe you'll
>> be able to help me.
>>
>> I still have the same problem with build #1241 which is the most
>> recent one at the moment.
>>
>> I'm using Teneo Hibernate Runtime 1.1.2.
>>
>> Michal
>>
Re: [CDO/Teneo] DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping CDOResourceNode (breaking [message #658765 is a reply to message #658725] Wed, 09 March 2011 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Am 09.03.2011 16:26, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
> Thanks for reply Eike. The export you mentioned, can I do it for the whole repository from CDO UI? Or do I have to export each resource separately? What will happen to the cross-resource references? If it's not possible from the UI, how would I go about enumerating all resources from repository in code?
This would be a great opportuity to test our new repo export/import mechanism on the server side ;-)

There's some new API:

org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.XML<OUT>
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerImporter.XML

And some new OSGi console commands:

osgi> cdo
---CDO commands---
cdo list - list all active repositories
cdo start - start repositories from a config file
cdo stop - stop a repository
cdo export - export the contents of a repository to an XML file
cdo import - import the contents of a repository from an XML file
cdo sessions - dump the sessions of a repository
cdo packages - dump the packages of a repository
cdo branches - dump the branches of a repository

Tell me if it works...

Cheers
/Eike

----

>
> Thanks,
>
> Michal
>
> On 03/09/2011 02:15 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
>> Hi Michal,
>>
>> I suspect your problem is caused by CDO's Eresource package which I had
>> to change slightly so that the resource contents do not resolve proxies
>> anymore. Due to this change I had to increase the version number from
>> 2.0.0 to 4.0.0. I'm sure this does not properly work with old instance
>> data that still refers to the 2.0.0 package. It's best to export your
>> old data with the old code and import it with the new code. Some old
>> builds are available through
>> http://www.eclipse.org/cdo/downloads/updates.php . Otherwise you can
>> check out a particular revision from SVN.
>>
>> HTH ;-)
>>
>> Cheers
>> /Eike
>>
>> ----
>> http://www.esc-net.de
>> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
>> http://twitter.com/eikestepper
>>
>>
>>
>> Am 09.03.2011 12:50, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm currently working against night builds of CDO as they include some
>>> nice features (like bug 290726 resolved). Unfortunately older night
>>> builds disappear from the build server when new builds are created.
>>> Since my target platform is defined using software sites (I find it
>>> easier to maintain this way) I'm forced to switch to a newer build
>>> from time to time, otherwise the target platform cannot be resolved.
>>>
>>> Recently when I switched to a newer build I found that CDO server
>>> doesn't start anymore throwing following exception:
>>>
>>> org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity
>>> mapping CDOResourceNode
>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Mappings.addClass(Mappings.java:141)
>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder.bindRoot(HbmBinder.java:167)
>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.add(Configuration.java:716)
>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addInputStream(Configuration .java:551)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .initConfiguration(HibernateStore.java:499)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .getHibernateSessionFactory(HibernateStore.java:248)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.beginHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:1 89)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.getHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:263 )
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.queryResources(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:443)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.StoreAccessorBase.readResourc eID(StoreAccessorBase.java:198)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.readRootResou rce(Repository.java:1470)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.doActivate(Re pository.java:1567)
>>>
>>> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.Lifecycle.activate(Lifecycl e.java:72)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:99)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:89)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerUtil.addRepository(CDOSe rverUtil.java:201)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.RepositoryConfigurator.config ure(RepositoryConfigurator.java:94)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOServerApplicat ion.doStart(CDOServerApplication.java:61)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.OSGiApplication.start(OSGiApplicat ion.java:61)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclips eAppHandle.java:196)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.AnyThreadAppLauncher.run(An yThreadAppLauncher.java:26)
>>>
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
>>>
>>> I discovered that breaking change ocurred in build #1223 (build #1222
>>> worked fine, build #1223 did not). I know these builds don't exist on
>>> the build server anymore, but hopefully they're tagged so maybe you'll
>>> be able to help me.
>>>
>>> I still have the same problem with build #1241 which is the most
>>> recent one at the moment.
>>>
>>> I'm using Teneo Hibernate Runtime 1.1.2.
>>>
>>> Michal
>>>
>

Re: [CDO/Teneo] DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping CDOResourceNode (breaking [message #658807 is a reply to message #658765] Wed, 09 March 2011 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great! This API should definitely have its place in next New &
Noteworthy (oh, I see it's already tagged in bugzilla). Unfortunately
all I get is

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.handleRevisions(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:417)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.handleRevisio ns(Repository.java:1311)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportRevisions (CDOServerExporter.java:180)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportBranch(CD OServerExporter.java:175)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc h(CDOServerExporter.java:453)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc h(CDOServerExporter.java:1)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportBranches( CDOServerExporter.java:152)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc hes(CDOServerExporter.java:436)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc hes(CDOServerExporter.java:1)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportAll(CDOSe rverExporter.java:108)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportAll(C DOServerExporter.java:391)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportAll(C DOServerExporter.java:1)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportRepositor y(CDOServerExporter.java:87)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOCommandProvide r.exportXML(CDOCommandProvider.java:185)
at
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOCommandProvide r._cdo(CDOCommandProvider.java:93)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce ssorImpl.java:57)
at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe thodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkCommandInt erpreter.execute(FrameworkCommandInterpreter.java:155)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.do command(FrameworkConsole.java:156)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.ru nConsole(FrameworkConsole.java:141)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.ru n(FrameworkConsole.java:105)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

So I guess right now it only works with DB Store...

Michal

On 03/09/2011 06:33 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
> Am 09.03.2011 16:26, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>> Thanks for reply Eike. The export you mentioned, can I do it for the
>> whole repository from CDO UI? Or do I have to export each resource
>> separately? What will happen to the cross-resource references? If it's
>> not possible from the UI, how would I go about enumerating all
>> resources from repository in code?
> This would be a great opportuity to test our new repo export/import
> mechanism on the server side ;-)
>
> There's some new API:
>
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.XML<OUT>
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerImporter.XML
>
> And some new OSGi console commands:
>
> osgi> cdo
> ---CDO commands---
> cdo list - list all active repositories
> cdo start - start repositories from a config file
> cdo stop - stop a repository
> cdo export - export the contents of a repository to an XML file
> cdo import - import the contents of a repository from an XML file
> cdo sessions - dump the sessions of a repository
> cdo packages - dump the packages of a repository
> cdo branches - dump the branches of a repository
>
> Tell me if it works...
>
> Cheers
> /Eike
>
> ----
>
>
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Michal
>>
>> On 03/09/2011 02:15 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
>>> Hi Michal,
>>>
>>> I suspect your problem is caused by CDO's Eresource package which I had
>>> to change slightly so that the resource contents do not resolve proxies
>>> anymore. Due to this change I had to increase the version number from
>>> 2.0.0 to 4.0.0. I'm sure this does not properly work with old instance
>>> data that still refers to the 2.0.0 package. It's best to export your
>>> old data with the old code and import it with the new code. Some old
>>> builds are available through
>>> http://www.eclipse.org/cdo/downloads/updates.php . Otherwise you can
>>> check out a particular revision from SVN.
>>>
>>> HTH ;-)
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> /Eike
>>>
>>> ----
>>> http://www.esc-net.de
>>> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
>>> http://twitter.com/eikestepper
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Am 09.03.2011 12:50, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> I'm currently working against night builds of CDO as they include some
>>>> nice features (like bug 290726 resolved). Unfortunately older night
>>>> builds disappear from the build server when new builds are created.
>>>> Since my target platform is defined using software sites (I find it
>>>> easier to maintain this way) I'm forced to switch to a newer build
>>>> from time to time, otherwise the target platform cannot be resolved.
>>>>
>>>> Recently when I switched to a newer build I found that CDO server
>>>> doesn't start anymore throwing following exception:
>>>>
>>>> org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity
>>>> mapping CDOResourceNode
>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Mappings.addClass(Mappings.java:141)
>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder.bindRoot(HbmBinder.java:167)
>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.add(Configuration.java:716)
>>>> at
>>>> org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addInputStream(Configuration .java:551)
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .initConfiguration(HibernateStore.java:499)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .getHibernateSessionFactory(HibernateStore.java:248)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.beginHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:1 89)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.getHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:263 )
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.queryResources(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:443)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.StoreAccessorBase.readResourc eID(StoreAccessorBase.java:198)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.readRootResou rce(Repository.java:1470)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.doActivate(Re pository.java:1567)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.Lifecycle.activate(Lifecycl e.java:72)
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:99)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:89)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerUtil.addRepository(CDOSe rverUtil.java:201)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.RepositoryConfigurator.config ure(RepositoryConfigurator.java:94)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOServerApplicat ion.doStart(CDOServerApplication.java:61)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.OSGiApplication.start(OSGiApplicat ion.java:61)
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclips eAppHandle.java:196)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.AnyThreadAppLauncher.run(An yThreadAppLauncher.java:26)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
>>>>
>>>> I discovered that breaking change ocurred in build #1223 (build #1222
>>>> worked fine, build #1223 did not). I know these builds don't exist on
>>>> the build server anymore, but hopefully they're tagged so maybe you'll
>>>> be able to help me.
>>>>
>>>> I still have the same problem with build #1241 which is the most
>>>> recent one at the moment.
>>>>
>>>> I'm using Teneo Hibernate Runtime 1.1.2.
>>>>
>>>> Michal
>>>>
>>
Re: [CDO/Teneo] DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping CDOResourceNode (breaking [message #658813 is a reply to message #658807] Wed, 09 March 2011 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Am 09.03.2011 21:55, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
> Great! This API should definitely have its place in next New & Noteworthy (oh, I see it's already tagged in bugzilla). Unfortunately all I get is
>
> java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.handleRevisions(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:417)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.handleRevisio ns(Repository.java:1311)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportRevisions (CDOServerExporter.java:180)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportBranch(CD OServerExporter.java:175)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc h(CDOServerExporter.java:453)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc h(CDOServerExporter.java:1)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportBranches( CDOServerExporter.java:152)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc hes(CDOServerExporter.java:436)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc hes(CDOServerExporter.java:1)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportAll(CDOSe rverExporter.java:108)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportAll(C DOServerExporter.java:391)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportAll(C DOServerExporter.java:1)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportRepositor y(CDOServerExporter.java:87)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOCommandProvide r.exportXML(CDOCommandProvider.java:185)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOCommandProvide r._cdo(CDOCommandProvider.java:93)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce ssorImpl.java:57)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe thodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkCommandInt erpreter.execute(FrameworkCommandInterpreter.java:155)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.do command(FrameworkConsole.java:156)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.ru nConsole(FrameworkConsole.java:141)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.ru n(FrameworkConsole.java:105)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
>
> So I guess right now it only works with DB Store...
Yes, DBStore and MEMStore ;-(

Cheers
/Eike

----

>
> Michal
>
> On 03/09/2011 06:33 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
>> Am 09.03.2011 16:26, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>>> Thanks for reply Eike. The export you mentioned, can I do it for the
>>> whole repository from CDO UI? Or do I have to export each resource
>>> separately? What will happen to the cross-resource references? If it's
>>> not possible from the UI, how would I go about enumerating all
>>> resources from repository in code?
>> This would be a great opportuity to test our new repo export/import
>> mechanism on the server side ;-)
>>
>> There's some new API:
>>
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.XML<OUT>
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerImporter.XML
>>
>> And some new OSGi console commands:
>>
>> osgi> cdo
>> ---CDO commands---
>> cdo list - list all active repositories
>> cdo start - start repositories from a config file
>> cdo stop - stop a repository
>> cdo export - export the contents of a repository to an XML file
>> cdo import - import the contents of a repository from an XML file
>> cdo sessions - dump the sessions of a repository
>> cdo packages - dump the packages of a repository
>> cdo branches - dump the branches of a repository
>>
>> Tell me if it works...
>>
>> Cheers
>> /Eike
>>
>> ----
>>
>>
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Michal
>>>
>>> On 03/09/2011 02:15 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
>>>> Hi Michal,
>>>>
>>>> I suspect your problem is caused by CDO's Eresource package which I had
>>>> to change slightly so that the resource contents do not resolve proxies
>>>> anymore. Due to this change I had to increase the version number from
>>>> 2.0.0 to 4.0.0. I'm sure this does not properly work with old instance
>>>> data that still refers to the 2.0.0 package. It's best to export your
>>>> old data with the old code and import it with the new code. Some old
>>>> builds are available through
>>>> http://www.eclipse.org/cdo/downloads/updates.php . Otherwise you can
>>>> check out a particular revision from SVN.
>>>>
>>>> HTH ;-)
>>>>
>>>> Cheers
>>>> /Eike
>>>>
>>>> ----
>>>> http://www.esc-net.de
>>>> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
>>>> http://twitter.com/eikestepper
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Am 09.03.2011 12:50, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>
>>>>> I'm currently working against night builds of CDO as they include some
>>>>> nice features (like bug 290726 resolved). Unfortunately older night
>>>>> builds disappear from the build server when new builds are created.
>>>>> Since my target platform is defined using software sites (I find it
>>>>> easier to maintain this way) I'm forced to switch to a newer build
>>>>> from time to time, otherwise the target platform cannot be resolved.
>>>>>
>>>>> Recently when I switched to a newer build I found that CDO server
>>>>> doesn't start anymore throwing following exception:
>>>>>
>>>>> org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity
>>>>> mapping CDOResourceNode
>>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Mappings.addClass(Mappings.java:141)
>>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder.bindRoot(HbmBinder.java:167)
>>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.add(Configuration.java:716)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addInputStream(Configuration .java:551)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .initConfiguration(HibernateStore.java:499)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .getHibernateSessionFactory(HibernateStore.java:248)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.beginHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:1 89)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.getHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:263 )
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.queryResources(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:443)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.StoreAccessorBase.readResourc eID(StoreAccessorBase.java:198)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.readRootResou rce(Repository.java:1470)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.doActivate(Re pository.java:1567)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.Lifecycle.activate(Lifecycl e.java:72)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:99)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:89)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerUtil.addRepository(CDOSe rverUtil.java:201)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.RepositoryConfigurator.config ure(RepositoryConfigurator.java:94)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOServerApplicat ion.doStart(CDOServerApplication.java:61)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.OSGiApplication.start(OSGiApplicat ion.java:61)
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclips eAppHandle.java:196)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.AnyThreadAppLauncher.run(An yThreadAppLauncher.java:26)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
>>>>>
>>>>> I discovered that breaking change ocurred in build #1223 (build #1222
>>>>> worked fine, build #1223 did not). I know these builds don't exist on
>>>>> the build server anymore, but hopefully they're tagged so maybe you'll
>>>>> be able to help me.
>>>>>
>>>>> I still have the same problem with build #1241 which is the most
>>>>> recent one at the moment.
>>>>>
>>>>> I'm using Teneo Hibernate Runtime 1.1.2.
>>>>>
>>>>> Michal
>>>>>
>>>
>

Re: [CDO/Teneo] DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping CDOResourceNode (breaking [message #658820 is a reply to message #658813] Wed, 09 March 2011 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would it make sense to file an enhancement request to implement export
feature for Hibernate Store as well, or do you have it on your list anyway?

Also if you could suggest any other solution to upgrade my DB to the new
model that would be great. I saw that the change was indeed minor so I
might try to simply replace 2.0.0 with 4.0.0 wherever I can find it, but
if there's a better way...

Thanks,

Michal

On 03/09/2011 10:18 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
> Am 09.03.2011 21:55, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>> Great! This API should definitely have its place in next New &
>> Noteworthy (oh, I see it's already tagged in bugzilla). Unfortunately
>> all I get is
>>
>> java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.handleRevisions(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:417)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.handleRevisio ns(Repository.java:1311)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportRevisions (CDOServerExporter.java:180)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportBranch(CD OServerExporter.java:175)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc h(CDOServerExporter.java:453)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc h(CDOServerExporter.java:1)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportBranches( CDOServerExporter.java:152)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc hes(CDOServerExporter.java:436)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc hes(CDOServerExporter.java:1)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportAll(CDOSe rverExporter.java:108)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportAll(C DOServerExporter.java:391)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportAll(C DOServerExporter.java:1)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportRepositor y(CDOServerExporter.java:87)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOCommandProvide r.exportXML(CDOCommandProvider.java:185)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOCommandProvide r._cdo(CDOCommandProvider.java:93)
>>
>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce ssorImpl.java:57)
>>
>> at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe thodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>
>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkCommandInt erpreter.execute(FrameworkCommandInterpreter.java:155)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.do command(FrameworkConsole.java:156)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.ru nConsole(FrameworkConsole.java:141)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.ru n(FrameworkConsole.java:105)
>>
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
>>
>> So I guess right now it only works with DB Store...
> Yes, DBStore and MEMStore ;-(
>
> Cheers
> /Eike
>
> ----
>
>
>>
>> Michal
>>
>> On 03/09/2011 06:33 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
>>> Am 09.03.2011 16:26, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>>>> Thanks for reply Eike. The export you mentioned, can I do it for the
>>>> whole repository from CDO UI? Or do I have to export each resource
>>>> separately? What will happen to the cross-resource references? If it's
>>>> not possible from the UI, how would I go about enumerating all
>>>> resources from repository in code?
>>> This would be a great opportuity to test our new repo export/import
>>> mechanism on the server side ;-)
>>>
>>> There's some new API:
>>>
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.XML<OUT>
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerImporter.XML
>>>
>>> And some new OSGi console commands:
>>>
>>> osgi> cdo
>>> ---CDO commands---
>>> cdo list - list all active repositories
>>> cdo start - start repositories from a config file
>>> cdo stop - stop a repository
>>> cdo export - export the contents of a repository to an XML file
>>> cdo import - import the contents of a repository from an XML file
>>> cdo sessions - dump the sessions of a repository
>>> cdo packages - dump the packages of a repository
>>> cdo branches - dump the branches of a repository
>>>
>>> Tell me if it works...
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> /Eike
>>>
>>> ----
>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>>
>>>> Michal
>>>>
>>>> On 03/09/2011 02:15 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
>>>>> Hi Michal,
>>>>>
>>>>> I suspect your problem is caused by CDO's Eresource package which I
>>>>> had
>>>>> to change slightly so that the resource contents do not resolve
>>>>> proxies
>>>>> anymore. Due to this change I had to increase the version number from
>>>>> 2.0.0 to 4.0.0. I'm sure this does not properly work with old instance
>>>>> data that still refers to the 2.0.0 package. It's best to export your
>>>>> old data with the old code and import it with the new code. Some old
>>>>> builds are available through
>>>>> http://www.eclipse.org/cdo/downloads/updates.php . Otherwise you can
>>>>> check out a particular revision from SVN.
>>>>>
>>>>> HTH ;-)
>>>>>
>>>>> Cheers
>>>>> /Eike
>>>>>
>>>>> ----
>>>>> http://www.esc-net.de
>>>>> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
>>>>> http://twitter.com/eikestepper
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Am 09.03.2011 12:50, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I'm currently working against night builds of CDO as they include
>>>>>> some
>>>>>> nice features (like bug 290726 resolved). Unfortunately older night
>>>>>> builds disappear from the build server when new builds are created.
>>>>>> Since my target platform is defined using software sites (I find it
>>>>>> easier to maintain this way) I'm forced to switch to a newer build
>>>>>> from time to time, otherwise the target platform cannot be resolved.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Recently when I switched to a newer build I found that CDO server
>>>>>> doesn't start anymore throwing following exception:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity
>>>>>> mapping CDOResourceNode
>>>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Mappings.addClass(Mappings.java:141)
>>>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder.bindRoot(HbmBinder.java:167)
>>>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.add(Configuration.java:716)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addInputStream(Configuration .java:551)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .initConfiguration(HibernateStore.java:499)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .getHibernateSessionFactory(HibernateStore.java:248)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.beginHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:1 89)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.getHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:263 )
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.queryResources(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:443)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.StoreAccessorBase.readResourc eID(StoreAccessorBase.java:198)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.readRootResou rce(Repository.java:1470)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.doActivate(Re pository.java:1567)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.Lifecycle.activate(Lifecycl e.java:72)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:99)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:89)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerUtil.addRepository(CDOSe rverUtil.java:201)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.RepositoryConfigurator.config ure(RepositoryConfigurator.java:94)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOServerApplicat ion.doStart(CDOServerApplication.java:61)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.OSGiApplication.start(OSGiApplicat ion.java:61)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclips eAppHandle.java:196)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.AnyThreadAppLauncher.run(An yThreadAppLauncher.java:26)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I discovered that breaking change ocurred in build #1223 (build #1222
>>>>>> worked fine, build #1223 did not). I know these builds don't exist on
>>>>>> the build server anymore, but hopefully they're tagged so maybe
>>>>>> you'll
>>>>>> be able to help me.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I still have the same problem with build #1241 which is the most
>>>>>> recent one at the moment.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I'm using Teneo Hibernate Runtime 1.1.2.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Michal
>>>>>>
>>>>
>>
Re: [CDO/Teneo] DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping CDOResourceNode (breaking [message #658867 is a reply to message #658820] Thu, 10 March 2011 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Michal,

An enhancement request is always a good place to collect infos about the interest of the community. While it is usually cheap to file an enhancement request it strikes me that actually implementing this for the HibernateStore is a somewhat costly undertaking. I'm not sure what Martin Taal is thinking about this, but I could imagine that funding this work would motivate him a lot ;-)

The new export/import mechanism requires at least the implementation of these optional IStore APIs:

org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.handleRevisions(EC lass, CDOBranch, long, boolean, CDORevisionHandler)
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawStore(Inter nalCDOPackageUnit[], OMMonitor)
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawStore(Inter nalCDORevision, OMMonitor)
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawCommit(doub le, OMMonitor)

Eventually plus these:

org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawStore(byte[ ], long, InputStream)
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawStore(byte[ ], long, Reader)
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawStore(CDOBr anch, long, long, String, String, OMMonitor)
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawDelete(CDOI D, int, CDOBranch, EClass, OMMonitor)

One alternative could be to do the export/import through an EMF client by iterating over all your resources and saving them to XMI. Cross references are a little challenging and huge resources even more so.

In this particular case it could indeed be possible to just replace the old nsURI directly in the database, because the change that caused the version increase seems to have no impact on the persistence format.

Cheers
/Eike

----

Am 09.03.2011 23:05, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
> Would it make sense to file an enhancement request to implement export feature for Hibernate Store as well, or do you have it on your list anyway?
>
> Also if you could suggest any other solution to upgrade my DB to the new model that would be great. I saw that the change was indeed minor so I might try to simply replace 2.0.0 with 4.0.0 wherever I can find it, but if there's a better way...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michal
>
> On 03/09/2011 10:18 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
>> Am 09.03.2011 21:55, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>>> Great! This API should definitely have its place in next New &
>>> Noteworthy (oh, I see it's already tagged in bugzilla). Unfortunately
>>> all I get is
>>>
>>> java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.handleRevisions(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:417)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.handleRevisio ns(Repository.java:1311)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportRevisions (CDOServerExporter.java:180)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportBranch(CD OServerExporter.java:175)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc h(CDOServerExporter.java:453)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc h(CDOServerExporter.java:1)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportBranches( CDOServerExporter.java:152)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc hes(CDOServerExporter.java:436)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc hes(CDOServerExporter.java:1)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportAll(CDOSe rverExporter.java:108)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportAll(C DOServerExporter.java:391)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportAll(C DOServerExporter.java:1)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportRepositor y(CDOServerExporter.java:87)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOCommandProvide r.exportXML(CDOCommandProvider.java:185)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOCommandProvide r._cdo(CDOCommandProvider.java:93)
>>>
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>> at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce ssorImpl.java:57)
>>>
>>> at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe thodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>
>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkCommandInt erpreter.execute(FrameworkCommandInterpreter.java:155)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.do command(FrameworkConsole.java:156)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.ru nConsole(FrameworkConsole.java:141)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.ru n(FrameworkConsole.java:105)
>>>
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
>>>
>>> So I guess right now it only works with DB Store...
>> Yes, DBStore and MEMStore ;-(
>>
>> Cheers
>> /Eike
>>
>> ----
>>
>>
>>>
>>> Michal
>>>
>>> On 03/09/2011 06:33 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
>>>> Am 09.03.2011 16:26, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>>>>> Thanks for reply Eike. The export you mentioned, can I do it for the
>>>>> whole repository from CDO UI? Or do I have to export each resource
>>>>> separately? What will happen to the cross-resource references? If it's
>>>>> not possible from the UI, how would I go about enumerating all
>>>>> resources from repository in code?
>>>> This would be a great opportuity to test our new repo export/import
>>>> mechanism on the server side ;-)
>>>>
>>>> There's some new API:
>>>>
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.XML<OUT>
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerImporter.XML
>>>>
>>>> And some new OSGi console commands:
>>>>
>>>> osgi> cdo
>>>> ---CDO commands---
>>>> cdo list - list all active repositories
>>>> cdo start - start repositories from a config file
>>>> cdo stop - stop a repository
>>>> cdo export - export the contents of a repository to an XML file
>>>> cdo import - import the contents of a repository from an XML file
>>>> cdo sessions - dump the sessions of a repository
>>>> cdo packages - dump the packages of a repository
>>>> cdo branches - dump the branches of a repository
>>>>
>>>> Tell me if it works...
>>>>
>>>> Cheers
>>>> /Eike
>>>>
>>>> ----
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>
>>>>> Michal
>>>>>
>>>>> On 03/09/2011 02:15 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
>>>>>> Hi Michal,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I suspect your problem is caused by CDO's Eresource package which I
>>>>>> had
>>>>>> to change slightly so that the resource contents do not resolve
>>>>>> proxies
>>>>>> anymore. Due to this change I had to increase the version number from
>>>>>> 2.0.0 to 4.0.0. I'm sure this does not properly work with old instance
>>>>>> data that still refers to the 2.0.0 package. It's best to export your
>>>>>> old data with the old code and import it with the new code. Some old
>>>>>> builds are available through
>>>>>> http://www.eclipse.org/cdo/downloads/updates.php . Otherwise you can
>>>>>> check out a particular revision from SVN.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> HTH ;-)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Cheers
>>>>>> /Eike
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ----
>>>>>> http://www.esc-net.de
>>>>>> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
>>>>>> http://twitter.com/eikestepper
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Am 09.03.2011 12:50, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I'm currently working against night builds of CDO as they include
>>>>>>> some
>>>>>>> nice features (like bug 290726 resolved). Unfortunately older night
>>>>>>> builds disappear from the build server when new builds are created.
>>>>>>> Since my target platform is defined using software sites (I find it
>>>>>>> easier to maintain this way) I'm forced to switch to a newer build
>>>>>>> from time to time, otherwise the target platform cannot be resolved.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Recently when I switched to a newer build I found that CDO server
>>>>>>> doesn't start anymore throwing following exception:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity
>>>>>>> mapping CDOResourceNode
>>>>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Mappings.addClass(Mappings.java:141)
>>>>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder.bindRoot(HbmBinder.java:167)
>>>>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.add(Configuration.java:716)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addInputStream(Configuration .java:551)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .initConfiguration(HibernateStore.java:499)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .getHibernateSessionFactory(HibernateStore.java:248)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.beginHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:1 89)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.getHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:263 )
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.queryResources(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:443)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.StoreAccessorBase.readResourc eID(StoreAccessorBase.java:198)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.readRootResou rce(Repository.java:1470)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.doActivate(Re pository.java:1567)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.Lifecycle.activate(Lifecycl e.java:72)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:99)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:89)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerUtil.addRepository(CDOSe rverUtil.java:201)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.RepositoryConfigurator.config ure(RepositoryConfigurator.java:94)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOServerApplicat ion.doStart(CDOServerApplication.java:61)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.OSGiApplication.start(OSGiApplicat ion.java:61)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclips eAppHandle.java:196)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.AnyThreadAppLauncher.run(An yThreadAppLauncher.java:26)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I discovered that breaking change ocurred in build #1223 (build #1222
>>>>>>> worked fine, build #1223 did not). I know these builds don't exist on
>>>>>>> the build server anymore, but hopefully they're tagged so maybe
>>>>>>> you'll
>>>>>>> be able to help me.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I still have the same problem with build #1241 which is the most
>>>>>>> recent one at the moment.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I'm using Teneo Hibernate Runtime 1.1.2.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Michal
>>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>
>

Re: [CDO/Teneo] DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping CDOResourceNode (breaking [message #658901 is a reply to message #658867] Thu, 10 March 2011 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On 03/10/2011 08:10 AM, Eike Stepper wrote:
> Hi Michal,
>
> An enhancement request is always a good place to collect infos about the
> interest of the community. While it is usually cheap to file an
> enhancement request it strikes me that actually implementing this for
> the HibernateStore is a somewhat costly undertaking.

Thanks Eike, I imagined that. Anyway I filed bug ...

> I'm not sure what
> Martin Taal is thinking about this, but I could imagine that funding
> this work would motivate him a lot ;-)

Unfortunately I'm only a freelancer so all I can offer you at the moment
is another beer (I already owe you one for bug 310989 :)

> The new export/import mechanism requires at least the implementation of
> these optional IStore APIs:
>
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.handleRevisions(EC lass,
> CDOBranch, long, boolean, CDORevisionHandler)
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawStore(Inter nalCDOPackageUnit[],
> OMMonitor)
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawStore(Inter nalCDORevision,
> OMMonitor)
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawCommit(doub le, OMMonitor)
>
> Eventually plus these:
>
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawStore(byte[ ], long,
> InputStream)
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawStore(byte[ ], long,
> Reader)
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawStore(CDOBr anch, long,
> long, String, String, OMMonitor)
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawDelete(CDOI D, int,
> CDOBranch, EClass, OMMonitor)
>
> One alternative could be to do the export/import through an EMF client
> by iterating over all your resources and saving them to XMI. Cross
> references are a little challenging and huge resources even more so.
>
> In this particular case it could indeed be possible to just replace the
> old nsURI directly in the database, because the change that caused the
> version increase seems to have no impact on the persistence format.

Thanks, I'll try that.

Michal

>
> Cheers
> /Eike
>
> ----
>
>
> Am 09.03.2011 23:05, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>> Would it make sense to file an enhancement request to implement export
>> feature for Hibernate Store as well, or do you have it on your list
>> anyway?
>>
>> Also if you could suggest any other solution to upgrade my DB to the
>> new model that would be great. I saw that the change was indeed minor
>> so I might try to simply replace 2.0.0 with 4.0.0 wherever I can find
>> it, but if there's a better way...
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Michal
>>
>> On 03/09/2011 10:18 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
>>> Am 09.03.2011 21:55, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>>>> Great! This API should definitely have its place in next New &
>>>> Noteworthy (oh, I see it's already tagged in bugzilla). Unfortunately
>>>> all I get is
>>>>
>>>> java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.handleRevisions(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:417)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.handleRevisio ns(Repository.java:1311)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportRevisions (CDOServerExporter.java:180)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportBranch(CD OServerExporter.java:175)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc h(CDOServerExporter.java:453)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc h(CDOServerExporter.java:1)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportBranches( CDOServerExporter.java:152)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc hes(CDOServerExporter.java:436)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc hes(CDOServerExporter.java:1)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportAll(CDOSe rverExporter.java:108)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportAll(C DOServerExporter.java:391)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportAll(C DOServerExporter.java:1)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportRepositor y(CDOServerExporter.java:87)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOCommandProvide r.exportXML(CDOCommandProvider.java:185)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOCommandProvide r._cdo(CDOCommandProvider.java:93)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce ssorImpl.java:57)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe thodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkCommandInt erpreter.execute(FrameworkCommandInterpreter.java:155)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.do command(FrameworkConsole.java:156)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.ru nConsole(FrameworkConsole.java:141)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at
>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.ru n(FrameworkConsole.java:105)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
>>>>
>>>> So I guess right now it only works with DB Store...
>>> Yes, DBStore and MEMStore ;-(
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> /Eike
>>>
>>> ----
>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Michal
>>>>
>>>> On 03/09/2011 06:33 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
>>>>> Am 09.03.2011 16:26, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>>>>>> Thanks for reply Eike. The export you mentioned, can I do it for the
>>>>>> whole repository from CDO UI? Or do I have to export each resource
>>>>>> separately? What will happen to the cross-resource references? If
>>>>>> it's
>>>>>> not possible from the UI, how would I go about enumerating all
>>>>>> resources from repository in code?
>>>>> This would be a great opportuity to test our new repo export/import
>>>>> mechanism on the server side ;-)
>>>>>
>>>>> There's some new API:
>>>>>
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.XML<OUT>
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerImporter.XML
>>>>>
>>>>> And some new OSGi console commands:
>>>>>
>>>>> osgi> cdo
>>>>> ---CDO commands---
>>>>> cdo list - list all active repositories
>>>>> cdo start - start repositories from a config file
>>>>> cdo stop - stop a repository
>>>>> cdo export - export the contents of a repository to an XML file
>>>>> cdo import - import the contents of a repository from an XML file
>>>>> cdo sessions - dump the sessions of a repository
>>>>> cdo packages - dump the packages of a repository
>>>>> cdo branches - dump the branches of a repository
>>>>>
>>>>> Tell me if it works...
>>>>>
>>>>> Cheers
>>>>> /Eike
>>>>>
>>>>> ----
>>>>> http://www.esc-net.de
>>>>> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
>>>>> http://twitter.com/eikestepper
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Michal
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On 03/09/2011 02:15 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
>>>>>>> Hi Michal,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I suspect your problem is caused by CDO's Eresource package which I
>>>>>>> had
>>>>>>> to change slightly so that the resource contents do not resolve
>>>>>>> proxies
>>>>>>> anymore. Due to this change I had to increase the version number
>>>>>>> from
>>>>>>> 2.0.0 to 4.0.0. I'm sure this does not properly work with old
>>>>>>> instance
>>>>>>> data that still refers to the 2.0.0 package. It's best to export
>>>>>>> your
>>>>>>> old data with the old code and import it with the new code. Some old
>>>>>>> builds are available through
>>>>>>> http://www.eclipse.org/cdo/downloads/updates.php . Otherwise you can
>>>>>>> check out a particular revision from SVN.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> HTH ;-)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Cheers
>>>>>>> /Eike
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ----
>>>>>>> http://www.esc-net.de
>>>>>>> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
>>>>>>> http://twitter.com/eikestepper
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Am 09.03.2011 12:50, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I'm currently working against night builds of CDO as they include
>>>>>>>> some
>>>>>>>> nice features (like bug 290726 resolved). Unfortunately older night
>>>>>>>> builds disappear from the build server when new builds are created.
>>>>>>>> Since my target platform is defined using software sites (I find it
>>>>>>>> easier to maintain this way) I'm forced to switch to a newer build
>>>>>>>> from time to time, otherwise the target platform cannot be
>>>>>>>> resolved.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Recently when I switched to a newer build I found that CDO server
>>>>>>>> doesn't start anymore throwing following exception:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity
>>>>>>>> mapping CDOResourceNode
>>>>>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Mappings.addClass(Mappings.java:141)
>>>>>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder.bindRoot(HbmBinder.java:167)
>>>>>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.add(Configuration.java:716)
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addInputStream(Configuration .java:551)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .initConfiguration(HibernateStore.java:499)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .getHibernateSessionFactory(HibernateStore.java:248)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.beginHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:1 89)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.getHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:263 )
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.queryResources(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:443)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.StoreAccessorBase.readResourc eID(StoreAccessorBase.java:198)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.readRootResou rce(Repository.java:1470)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.doActivate(Re pository.java:1567)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.Lifecycle.activate(Lifecycl e.java:72)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:99)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:89)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerUtil.addRepository(CDOSe rverUtil.java:201)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.RepositoryConfigurator.config ure(RepositoryConfigurator.java:94)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOServerApplicat ion.doStart(CDOServerApplication.java:61)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.OSGiApplication.start(OSGiApplicat ion.java:61)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclips eAppHandle.java:196)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.AnyThreadAppLauncher.run(An yThreadAppLauncher.java:26)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I discovered that breaking change ocurred in build #1223 (build
>>>>>>>> #1222
>>>>>>>> worked fine, build #1223 did not). I know these builds don't
>>>>>>>> exist on
>>>>>>>> the build server anymore, but hopefully they're tagged so maybe
>>>>>>>> you'll
>>>>>>>> be able to help me.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I still have the same problem with build #1241 which is the most
>>>>>>>> recent one at the moment.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I'm using Teneo Hibernate Runtime 1.1.2.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Michal
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>
>>
Re: [CDO/Teneo] DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping CDOResourceNode (breaking [message #658902 is a reply to message #658901] Thu, 10 March 2011 10:58 Go to previous message
Forgot to paste bug number. It's 339492.

Michal

On 03/10/2011 11:57 AM, Michał Tkacz wrote:
> On 03/10/2011 08:10 AM, Eike Stepper wrote:
>> Hi Michal,
>>
>> An enhancement request is always a good place to collect infos about the
>> interest of the community. While it is usually cheap to file an
>> enhancement request it strikes me that actually implementing this for
>> the HibernateStore is a somewhat costly undertaking.
>
> Thanks Eike, I imagined that. Anyway I filed bug ...
>
>> I'm not sure what
>> Martin Taal is thinking about this, but I could imagine that funding
>> this work would motivate him a lot ;-)
>
> Unfortunately I'm only a freelancer so all I can offer you at the moment
> is another beer (I already owe you one for bug 310989 :)
>
>> The new export/import mechanism requires at least the implementation of
>> these optional IStore APIs:
>>
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.handleRevisions(EC lass,
>> CDOBranch, long, boolean, CDORevisionHandler)
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawStore(Inter nalCDOPackageUnit[],
>>
>> OMMonitor)
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawStore(Inter nalCDORevision,
>>
>> OMMonitor)
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawCommit(doub le,
>> OMMonitor)
>>
>> Eventually plus these:
>>
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawStore(byte[ ], long,
>> InputStream)
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawStore(byte[ ], long,
>> Reader)
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawStore(CDOBr anch, long,
>> long, String, String, OMMonitor)
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.IStoreAccessor.Raw.rawDelete(CDOI D, int,
>> CDOBranch, EClass, OMMonitor)
>>
>> One alternative could be to do the export/import through an EMF client
>> by iterating over all your resources and saving them to XMI. Cross
>> references are a little challenging and huge resources even more so.
>>
>> In this particular case it could indeed be possible to just replace the
>> old nsURI directly in the database, because the change that caused the
>> version increase seems to have no impact on the persistence format.
>
> Thanks, I'll try that.
>
> Michal
>
>>
>> Cheers
>> /Eike
>>
>> ----
>>
>>
>> Am 09.03.2011 23:05, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>>> Would it make sense to file an enhancement request to implement export
>>> feature for Hibernate Store as well, or do you have it on your list
>>> anyway?
>>>
>>> Also if you could suggest any other solution to upgrade my DB to the
>>> new model that would be great. I saw that the change was indeed minor
>>> so I might try to simply replace 2.0.0 with 4.0.0 wherever I can find
>>> it, but if there's a better way...
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Michal
>>>
>>> On 03/09/2011 10:18 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
>>>> Am 09.03.2011 21:55, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>>>>> Great! This API should definitely have its place in next New &
>>>>> Noteworthy (oh, I see it's already tagged in bugzilla). Unfortunately
>>>>> all I get is
>>>>>
>>>>> java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.handleRevisions(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:417)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.handleRevisio ns(Repository.java:1311)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportRevisions (CDOServerExporter.java:180)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportBranch(CD OServerExporter.java:175)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc h(CDOServerExporter.java:453)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc h(CDOServerExporter.java:1)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportBranches( CDOServerExporter.java:152)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc hes(CDOServerExporter.java:436)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportBranc hes(CDOServerExporter.java:1)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportAll(CDOSe rverExporter.java:108)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportAll(C DOServerExporter.java:391)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter$XML.exportAll(C DOServerExporter.java:1)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.exportRepositor y(CDOServerExporter.java:87)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOCommandProvide r.exportXML(CDOCommandProvider.java:185)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOCommandProvide r._cdo(CDOCommandProvider.java:93)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>> at
>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce ssorImpl.java:57)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe thodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkCommandInt erpreter.execute(FrameworkCommandInterpreter.java:155)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.do command(FrameworkConsole.java:156)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.ru nConsole(FrameworkConsole.java:141)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.ru n(FrameworkConsole.java:105)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
>>>>>
>>>>> So I guess right now it only works with DB Store...
>>>> Yes, DBStore and MEMStore ;-(
>>>>
>>>> Cheers
>>>> /Eike
>>>>
>>>> ----
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Michal
>>>>>
>>>>> On 03/09/2011 06:33 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
>>>>>> Am 09.03.2011 16:26, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>>>>>>> Thanks for reply Eike. The export you mentioned, can I do it for the
>>>>>>> whole repository from CDO UI? Or do I have to export each resource
>>>>>>> separately? What will happen to the cross-resource references? If
>>>>>>> it's
>>>>>>> not possible from the UI, how would I go about enumerating all
>>>>>>> resources from repository in code?
>>>>>> This would be a great opportuity to test our new repo export/import
>>>>>> mechanism on the server side ;-)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> There's some new API:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerExporter.XML<OUT>
>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerImporter.XML
>>>>>>
>>>>>> And some new OSGi console commands:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> osgi> cdo
>>>>>> ---CDO commands---
>>>>>> cdo list - list all active repositories
>>>>>> cdo start - start repositories from a config file
>>>>>> cdo stop - stop a repository
>>>>>> cdo export - export the contents of a repository to an XML file
>>>>>> cdo import - import the contents of a repository from an XML file
>>>>>> cdo sessions - dump the sessions of a repository
>>>>>> cdo packages - dump the packages of a repository
>>>>>> cdo branches - dump the branches of a repository
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Tell me if it works...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Cheers
>>>>>> /Eike
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ----
>>>>>> http://www.esc-net.de
>>>>>> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
>>>>>> http://twitter.com/eikestepper
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Michal
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 03/09/2011 02:15 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
>>>>>>>> Hi Michal,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I suspect your problem is caused by CDO's Eresource package which I
>>>>>>>> had
>>>>>>>> to change slightly so that the resource contents do not resolve
>>>>>>>> proxies
>>>>>>>> anymore. Due to this change I had to increase the version number
>>>>>>>> from
>>>>>>>> 2.0.0 to 4.0.0. I'm sure this does not properly work with old
>>>>>>>> instance
>>>>>>>> data that still refers to the 2.0.0 package. It's best to export
>>>>>>>> your
>>>>>>>> old data with the old code and import it with the new code. Some
>>>>>>>> old
>>>>>>>> builds are available through
>>>>>>>> http://www.eclipse.org/cdo/downloads/updates.php . Otherwise you
>>>>>>>> can
>>>>>>>> check out a particular revision from SVN.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> HTH ;-)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Cheers
>>>>>>>> /Eike
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ----
>>>>>>>> http://www.esc-net.de
>>>>>>>> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
>>>>>>>> http://twitter.com/eikestepper
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Am 09.03.2011 12:50, schrieb Michał Tkacz:
>>>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I'm currently working against night builds of CDO as they include
>>>>>>>>> some
>>>>>>>>> nice features (like bug 290726 resolved). Unfortunately older
>>>>>>>>> night
>>>>>>>>> builds disappear from the build server when new builds are
>>>>>>>>> created.
>>>>>>>>> Since my target platform is defined using software sites (I
>>>>>>>>> find it
>>>>>>>>> easier to maintain this way) I'm forced to switch to a newer build
>>>>>>>>> from time to time, otherwise the target platform cannot be
>>>>>>>>> resolved.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Recently when I switched to a newer build I found that CDO server
>>>>>>>>> doesn't start anymore throwing following exception:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity
>>>>>>>>> mapping CDOResourceNode
>>>>>>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Mappings.addClass(Mappings.java:141)
>>>>>>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder.bindRoot(HbmBinder.java:167)
>>>>>>>>> at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.add(Configuration.java:716)
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addInputStream(Configuration .java:551)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .initConfiguration(HibernateStore.java:499)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore .getHibernateSessionFactory(HibernateStore.java:248)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.beginHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:1 89)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.getHibernateSession(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:263 )
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStore Accessor.queryResources(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:443)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.StoreAccessorBase.readResourc eID(StoreAccessorBase.java:198)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.readRootResou rce(Repository.java:1470)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.doActivate(Re pository.java:1567)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.Lifecycle.activate(Lifecycl e.java:72)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:99)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.lifecycle.LifecycleUtil.activate(Life cycleUtil.java:89)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.CDOServerUtil.addRepository(CDOSe rverUtil.java:201)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.RepositoryConfigurator.config ure(RepositoryConfigurator.java:94)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.bundle.CDOServerApplicat ion.doStart(CDOServerApplication.java:61)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.OSGiApplication.start(OSGiApplicat ion.java:61)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclips eAppHandle.java:196)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.AnyThreadAppLauncher.run(An yThreadAppLauncher.java:26)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I discovered that breaking change ocurred in build #1223 (build
>>>>>>>>> #1222
>>>>>>>>> worked fine, build #1223 did not). I know these builds don't
>>>>>>>>> exist on
>>>>>>>>> the build server anymore, but hopefully they're tagged so maybe
>>>>>>>>> you'll
>>>>>>>>> be able to help me.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I still have the same problem with build #1241 which is the most
>>>>>>>>> recent one at the moment.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I'm using Teneo Hibernate Runtime 1.1.2.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Michal
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>
>
Previous Topic:Genmodel Changes and XMI Resource
Next Topic:EContentAdapter
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:16:14 GMT 2024