Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » No comments or notes in state diagrams
No comments or notes in state diagrams [message #658583] Wed, 09 March 2011 06:22
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Hi,

I am completely new to Papyrus. I am targeting state diagrams, and could add some basic elements to my diagram already. However, I desperately miss being able to add comments or notes to my elements.
If I try to add a note (available from the context menu), I get this message: "Not implemented. Should not be called.". A way to add notes, I don't find at all. In the property window is no tab "comment" on the left side, as I have seen it in the tutorial clips from the papyrus website. There is just the "UML" tab (this is true for classes e.g. too).
I have tried to add a picture from this and also the Eclipse configuration, but the forum is not letting me to. However, I have installed Helios Service Release 1, with Adroid 9.0.0 and Papyrus 0.7.2.
I would really love to use Eclipse/Papyrus to model and document my current and future software developments
Previous Topic:Opening model explorer programmatically and selecting content in it
Next Topic:Papyrus and MARTE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 04:49:30 GMT 2024