Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » What's the best way to get buckminster&hudson to create from two different .product files?
What's the best way to get buckminster&hudson to create from two different .product files? [message #658335] Mon, 07 March 2011 23:22 Go to next message
Josh Hester is currently offline Josh HesterFriend
My project has both a node and server component that share some of the same bundles. I've got hudson with buckminster building the servers bundles and creating the product from the server.product file.

What I'd like to do is to build all of the bundles and then point buckminster to each .product file to create the separate node and server products.

What's the best way to accomplish this?
Re: What's the best way to get buckminster&hudson to create from two different .product files? [message #658481 is a reply to message #658335] Tue, 08 March 2011 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
n/m, resolved. If anyone has the same question they can message me.
Re: What's the best way to get buckminster&hudson to create from two different .product files? [message #658617 is a reply to message #658481] Wed, 09 March 2011 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexander May is currently offline Alexander MayFriend
I am interested in your solution.

My situation is a little bit different, as i want to build differet update-sites for different subsets of features but I still want to build all features in one build..

thanks,
Alexander

[Updated on: Wed, 09 March 2011 09:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: What's the best way to get buckminster&hudson to create from two different .product files? [message #658988 is a reply to message #658617] Thu, 10 March 2011 15:56 Go to previous message
What I did was create two different feature products, each including the .product file for that feature and the plugins needed. Then I added two new actions for creating the product in the cspex file.

Other than that I simply followed Ralf's tutorial.
Previous Topic:core.runtime missing in bundles.info
Next Topic:Indigo / 3.7 / 1.4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:48:12 GMT 2024