Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » Team -> Share Project not decorating associating with Git Repostiory(Team -> Share Project not decorating associating with Git Repostiory)
Team -> Share Project not decorating associating with Git Repostiory [message #658082] Sun, 06 March 2011 04:55 Go to next message
Bhaskar Maddala is currently offline Bhaskar MaddalaFriend
Yesterday I ran into an issue with how Repository Mapping worked

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=338989

I tried a fix and no longer see the exception. The dialog to associate the Eclipse project with a git repository seems to function correctly (or rather without an error). The last message I see in the eclipse log file is

!ENTRY org.eclipse.egit.core 4 0 2011-03-05 20:51:58.900
!MESSAGE Registering Config location /rhel5pdi/home/bhaskarm/workspace/metrics/repo/OC.git

However the project continues to be not associated in eclipse and Team context menu still only has the share project option

Pointers, on where I should look next?
Re: Team -> Share Project not decorating associating with Git Repostiory [message #658087 is a reply to message #658082] Sun, 06 March 2011 05:55 Go to previous message
Bhaskar Maddala is currently offline Bhaskar MaddalaFriend
I posted a diff file to the bug report that fixes the issues, for some reason the code is very in-consistent in how it deals with git repository locations (relative to container or absolute).

Which causes the plugin to not work very well when the git repository is being created non-relative to the workspace.
Previous Topic:Does EGit support to create a local branch according to remote branch?
Next Topic:Internal error GitDecoratorJob NullPointerException
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:23:13 GMT 2024