Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Orbit » [solr] cannot use CommonsHttpSolrServer 'coz impl package is not exported
[solr] cannot use CommonsHttpSolrServer 'coz impl package is not exported [message #657626] Thu, 03 March 2011 14:06 Go to next message
thomas menzel is currently offline thomas menzelFriend
hi,

I wanted to consume the solr(j) bundles from orbit but found that I cannot quite use it sensibly 'coz I cannot access CommonsHttpSolrServer due to its package not being exported.

is that intentional and there is a factory or smth. like that to construct that type of server (that i'm not aware of) OR has this just not been used and u didn't know that this would need to exported despite being in an .impl. package?

if the latter i'd ask u to change that and export the package org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl

thx for the work

thomas menzel aka tom
Re: [solr] cannot use CommonsHttpSolrServer 'coz impl package is not exported [message #657854 is a reply to message #657626] Fri, 04 March 2011 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gunnar Wagenknecht is currently offline Gunnar WagenknechtFriend

Am 03.03.2011 15:06, schrieb thomas menzel:
> if the latter i'd ask u to change that and export the package org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl

Probably an oversight. Can you please open a bug against the Orbit
component?

Thanks,
Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@wagenknecht.org
http://wagenknecht.org/
Re: [solr] cannot use CommonsHttpSolrServer 'coz impl package is not exported [message #657862 is a reply to message #657854] Fri, 04 March 2011 11:46 Go to previous message
thomas menzel is currently offline thomas menzelFriend
> Can you please open a bug against the Orbit
> component?
>
done @ https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=338915

--
thomas menzel aka tom

thomas menzel aka tom
Previous Topic:Bug 313502 fixed: how to configure the logging (SLF4J/Logback/log4j)
Next Topic:EasyMock Version: 3.0 Subset (ATO CQ4630) in cvs?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:23:03 GMT 2024