Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » Check-out failed before completion, now what?(check-out of large repository failed part way through)
Check-out failed before completion, now what? [message #657179] Tue, 01 March 2011 20:32 Go to next message
Rob Marshall is currently offline Rob MarshallFriend
Hi,

I (accidentally - but it's OK) started a very large check-out on a repository. It ran most of the night last night, but failed somewhere along the lines. Now I can open the repository and look at the files, but the outline is empty. Is there a step done (running a cscope or something?) after the check-out that got missed? And, if so, how can I complete the bits that didn't get done?

Thanks,

Rob
Re: Check-out failed before completion, now what? [message #657181 is a reply to message #657179] Tue, 01 March 2011 20:35 Go to previous message
Rob Marshall is currently offline Rob MarshallFriend
Sorry, forgot to mention that I'm using Eclipse 3.6.1 on a Suse-Linux (SLES-10) system with CDT 7.0.2 (the project is actually a mixture of Java, Python and C++...among others Smile and Subversive 0.7.9.

Thanks,

Rob
Previous Topic:(Resolved) Subversive integration for m2eclipse fail, won't install
Next Topic:MAVEN SUBVERION
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:36:11 GMT 2024