Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » BIRT 2.6: No dynamically resizing of footer(The height of the footer in the master page does not dynamically resize to fit its content)
BIRT 2.6: No dynamically resizing of footer [message #655556] Mon, 21 February 2011 18:16 Go to next message
Wolfgang Saxinger is currently offline Wolfgang SaxingerFriend
Hi!

I am using the ability of BIRT, that it increases the height of the footer-section in the master page dynamically, if it has been defined to small to fit its content.
This ability is described in the book "BIRT. A field guide to reporting" in the chapter 21 "Designing a Multipage Report".
It works fine until i changed from BIRT 2.5.1 to BIRT 2.6.1. In BIRT 2.6.1 the section of the footer in the master page is only as big as defined in the properties. If the content is bigger, it is truncated.

Exists a way to gain the behaviour of BIRT 2.5.1 in version 2.6.1?

I need the report in fixed layout, so it is no solution for me to change to auto layout.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang
Re: BIRT 2.6: No dynamically resizing of footer [message #741380 is a reply to message #655556] Wed, 19 October 2011 13:26 Go to previous message
xandelfire is currently offline xandelfireFriend
Hi Wolfgang,

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I have posted a similar question on this forum. I require a header on my Master Page with a variable height.

Thanks in advance!

Xandel

[Updated on: Wed, 19 October 2011 13:29]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:best practices to reduce the size of rptdocument?
Next Topic:Unable to view grid in Master Page
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:31:38 GMT 2024