Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) » What Does Gray Bar in JUnit View Mean?
What Does Gray Bar in JUnit View Mean? [message #655269] Fri, 18 February 2011 21:34 Go to next message
David Eisner is currently offline David EisnerFriend
The JUnit view includes a big colored status bar near the top. When all tests pass, it is green. When a test fails, it is red. But I'm encountering a situation where, after running my tests, it is dark gray. What does this mean?

Also, where is this documented?

Thanks.
Re: What Does Gray Bar in JUnit View Mean? [message #656788 is a reply to message #655269] Mon, 28 February 2011 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What other options do I have for getting an answer to this question? Is there another, more appropriate forum for this question?

Thanks again.
Re: What Does Gray Bar in JUnit View Mean? [message #657177 is a reply to message #656788] Tue, 01 March 2011 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Torsten Stolpmann is currently offline Torsten StolpmannFriend
David,

AFAIK gray indicates a skipped test execution.

If you are referring to plain JUnit integration and not TPTP the Java Development Tools (JDT) Forum should be right place to ask.

Hope this helps,

Torsten
Re: What Does Gray Bar in JUnit View Mean? [message #657180 is a reply to message #657177] Tue, 01 March 2011 20:33 Go to previous message
Thanks for the response. I guess this would qualify as plain JUnit integration. The problem arise with Windows Tester Pro. [1] I wanted to make sure I understand what JUnit is doing before raising the issue with the WT people. I'll ask on the JDT forum.

-David

[1] http://code.google.com/javadevtools/wintester/html/index.htm l
Previous Topic:Phantom calls in TPTP execution statistics profiling Web app.
Next Topic:Profile newb: Eclipse Application won't start
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:11:06 GMT 2024