Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » RAP Theming CSS: How to Table-Cell style-type?(TableColumn.setData() works, but how to define that for table cells?)
icon5.gif  RAP Theming CSS: How to Table-Cell style-type? [message #654847] Thu, 17 February 2011 12:33 Go to next message
Bassspieler  is currently offline Bassspieler Friend
Hi there!

I can easily define different style types for a tables, table columns and table items. But how can I do that with table cells? Right now I can only write CSS-Code like
Table-Item {padding: 0px;}
but I also want to be able to write
Table-Item.fatStyle {padding: 5px;}

Ok, I can write it down this way, but it doesn't take effect. I think it is because I did not exclicitely flag any "cell object" in my java code with "fatStyle", because I just can not find any "TableCell"-widget in RAP.

So how can I do a
tableCell.setData(WidgetUtil.CUSTOM_VARIANT, "fatStyle")

Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Bassspieler
icon6.gif  Re: RAP Theming CSS: How to Table-Cell style-type? [message #654888 is a reply to message #654847] Thu, 17 February 2011 14:22 Go to previous message
Bassspieler  is currently offline Bassspieler Friend
Solved!

Problem was, I created an own implementation of the TableViewer. Normal way should be to tag the table widget with setData and then you can address the Table-Cell via CSS.
This just does not work reliably when you use own classes of TableViewer or whatever standard widget/object.
Previous Topic:RAP Theming (Focus)
Next Topic:[SWT, RAP]: scrolled composite inside a tabFolder
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:24:29 GMT 2024