Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Displaying several features in element
Displaying several features in element [message #654661] Wed, 16 February 2011 15:34 Go to next message
Darie Moldovan is currently offline Darie MoldovanFriend
Hi,

I have in my ecore an element, which has the following properties:

1. Name
  2. Value
  3. Comment

When I draw the element in the diagram, I can directly edit the name, which is ok. I tought it would be nice to see all three attributes in the element, each on one line in the element. This is what a did NOT manage to do. I can still edit the three properties of the element in the Properties View of eclipse, but not directly in the element. I managed to display all of them in the element, but it looks awful, because they are all on one line. I want them to be on separate lines and one of them to be italic.

For that, I tried defining some layout constraints in the gmfgraph for each label (like Flow layout). That didn't work. I have the feeling that it should be somewhere in the gmfgraph, but haven't got any ideas any more. Any help is kindly appreciated.
Re: Displaying several features in element [message #669710 is a reply to message #654661] Wed, 11 May 2011 08:56 Go to previous message
Cindy  is currently offline Cindy Friend
maybe try border layout with Vertical set to true
Previous Topic:Class diagram Editor with GMF
Next Topic:Properties drop down box, many elements
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:37:35 GMT 2024