Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » debug javascript and php at the same time
debug javascript and php at the same time [message #654047] Sun, 13 February 2011 16:53 Go to next message
yohann.m is currently offline yohann.mFriend
Hello!

I m looking for days around the web to find a way to get a debug php and a debug javascript running on the same project. I can t find it.

There is the firebug solution but I d like to work inside the same ide and I can t make firebug show me the variables when an error occure.

I ve installed pdt on eclipse but I can t make it working with aptana plugin.

I d like to know if it s possible to debug php and javascript files at the same time whenever plugins I need on eclipse.

At least, I m looking for a tuto to make working pdt with a javascript debugger on the same project. On my project, the debug php part with xdebug function perfectemente but I can t run the javascript debuggin correctly. When I run a debug session, http://127.0.0.1:8000/monProjet/index.html is launch but in this case the php files are not executed!!

Note: I use xampp 1.7.4

I also try with aptana but if I install pdt and set a php project I got the same problem to run my project with the javascript debugger!

I hope someone can help me.
Re: debug javascript and php at the same time [message #655395 is a reply to message #654047] Sun, 20 February 2011 14:35 Go to previous message
yohann.m is currently offline yohann.mFriend
I found the way to do it. And I made a tuto to explain step by step to get working aptana & PDT.

I have windows 7 64 bits and I installed xampp, it seems that why I had so much problems. But I finally find how to do it!!

All explanation here:
http://aptanaandpdt.blogspot.com/

I hope it will help
Previous Topic:A timeout occurred when the debug server attempted to connect to the following client hosts/IPs
Next Topic:Eclipse and Wamp - Server Apache2.2.17
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:31:43 GMT 2024