Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » MODISCO Papyrus Model Explorer customization question
MODISCO Papyrus Model Explorer customization question [message #653587] Thu, 10 February 2011 10:54 Go to next message
Wladimir Schamai is currently offline Wladimir SchamaiFriend
Hi all,

I created a MODISCO browser customization for our own profile. Most of the things went well. However, I had some problems:

- 1) It was not possible to set the color of the text? I tried many different methods and it simply had no effect. Does it work at all or there something special about this?
- 2) In a Papyrus model, the Papyrus default customization is loaded by default. Is it possible to unload it or to change the order of the loaded costumizations if a particular profile is applied to the model? We need our costumization to the be first mainly because the Papyrus customization uses a query for the Label string (for NamedElement) that is not appropriate for our appearance.

Wladimir
Re: MODISCO Papyrus Model Explorer customization question [message #653588 is a reply to message #653587] Thu, 10 February 2011 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
1) The first point was a bug, It has been fixed yersteday Wink
2) you can put our customization file as default. I think that It must possible to not load the default UML customization programmtically
I will try to send more information about that
Re: MODISCO Papyrus Model Explorer customization question [message #653596 is a reply to message #653588] Thu, 10 February 2011 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thank you for the quick response!

1) Will the bug fix be avaiable for Papyrus 7.2 or only for the version 8?
2) Yes, I already put our browser customization to be loaded by default. But it is loaded after the default UML custimization and the user has always to change the order manually...
Re: MODISCO Papyrus Model Explorer customization question [message #656719 is a reply to message #653588] Mon, 28 February 2011 09:20 Go to previous message
Hi Patrick,

coming back to the point 2): The default Papyrus UML model explorer customization is a good basis for DSLs. Wouldn't be better to always load any other customizations found on top of the default Papyrus UML customization?

Wladimir
Previous Topic:icons for stereotype
Next Topic:Newbie: Rename a diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:21:56 GMT 2024