Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » TODO / FIXME not listed in task list(NEVERMIND -- I WAS LOOKING AT THE TASK LIST, NOT "TASKS")
TODO / FIXME not listed in task list [message #652561] Fri, 04 February 2011 14:37 Go to next message
glyphx Mising name is currently offline glyphx Mising nameFriend
NEVERMIND -- I WAS LOOKING AT THE TASK LIST, NOT "TASKS"

For some reason my TODO tags are not listed in the task list.

When I make TODO tags it does create a task icon in the left margin -- it just does not show anything in my task list. The task list is set to show all.

Any ideas?

[Updated on: Fri, 04 February 2011 14:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: TODO / FIXME not listed in task list [message #652576 is a reply to message #652561] Fri, 04 February 2011 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dani Megert is currently offline Dani MegertFriend
On 04.02.2011 15:37, Glyph wrote:
> For some reason my TODO tags are not listed in the task list.
>
> When I make TODO tags it does create a task icon in the left margin --
> it just does not show anything in my task list. The task list is set
> to show all.
> Any ideas?
They will only appear after 'Save' and after if you build the project
(or have auto-build enabled).

Dani
Re: TODO / FIXME not listed in task list [message #653342 is a reply to message #652576] Wed, 09 February 2011 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cedric  is currently offline Cedric Friend
I'm having similar issues with TODO comments/tasks not showing up in the Tasks view for resources that are not physically in the workspace directory.

Does anybody know if this is expected behavior of eclipse to not search for TODO tags in linked source files? I'm finding this quite unewnated behavior.

Note, I'm using the pyDev plugin and all filtering in the Tasks view is disabled.
Re: TODO / FIXME not listed in task list [message #655142 is a reply to message #653342] Fri, 18 February 2011 13:44 Go to previous message
Nikos Bilalis is currently offline Nikos BilalisFriend
Cedric wrote on Wed, 09 February 2011 08:20
I'm having similar issues with TODO comments/tasks not showing up in the Tasks view for resources that are not physically in the workspace directory.

Does anybody know if this is expected behavior of eclipse to not search for TODO tags in linked source files? I'm finding this quite unewnated behavior.

Note, I'm using the pyDev plugin and all filtering in the Tasks view is disabled.

In Tasks View, click the down-arrow at the top right, which brings the View Menu. Go to Show, and select Show All.

[Updated on: Fri, 18 February 2011 13:46]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Can't see Error Boxes on Right hand side panel
Next Topic:Problems with MySQL Connector
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:04:52 GMT 2024