Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » Nested SVN tag resolution
Nested SVN tag resolution [message #651479] Mon, 31 January 2011 10:37
Anthony Wallace is currently offline Anthony WallaceFriend
Hi all,

I am having an issue when attempting to specify an advisor node that should allow a specific tag in my SVN repository to be searched (I specify ?moduleAfterTag in my rmap).

The tag that I am interested in and which I specify in the 'Selection Criteria' of my advisor node is nested as follows /mytag/mynestedtag

When looking at the Buckminster debug output, I see that it is only listing remote folders at the top level, so it sees /mytag but not /mytag/mynestedtag. I've tested that tag resolution is working in general by copying the artifacts from /mytag/mynestedtag to a test tag directly under the root and this works fine. I can't change the repository structure for various reasons so I need to try and find a way to get Buckminster to resolve from the nested tag.

The 'Branch/Tag' field in the 'Selection Criteria' also forbids a second forward slash when sepcifying tags, so I've used a backslah here instead (/mytag\mynestedtag) but to no avail as the tag is not seen at all as stated above.

My question therefore is should Buckminster's SVN reader be able to scan for nested tags or is this a limitation that hasn't/cannot be addressed?
Previous Topic:New versions published to our repository
Next Topic:problems using b3aggregator & hudson with buckminster
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:28:30 GMT 2024