Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Remus Information Management » Screenshot or Paste to Rich Text(Feature Request)
Screenshot or Paste to Rich Text [message #651364] Sat, 29 January 2011 23:39 Go to next message
Albert Fajarito is currently offline Albert FajaritoFriend
It would be nice if Remus could capture screenshots and paste them to a rich text document.
Re: Screenshot or Paste to Rich Text [message #651365 is a reply to message #651364] Sat, 29 January 2011 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tom Seidel is currently offline Tom SeidelFriend
Albert,

Remus currently supports the creation of screenshots and creates an image information unit (you can access this functionality from the desktop-panel).

What has to be done is to embed other information units in a richtext-widget. So that you can e.g select a created image information unit and the appended image is added to the richtext. Would that makes sense?

Cheers
Tom
Re: Screenshot or Paste to Rich Text [message #651447 is a reply to message #651365] Mon, 31 January 2011 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well if I drag something from the desktop into the Remus desktop widget I expect it to create an [image information unit]. But if I drag a picture into a [rich text Info unit] I expect it to embed that image into the [rich text info unit] and not simply make a [link info unit] to a separate [image info unit]

[desktop level] -> [Remus widget] -> [image info unit]

[desktop level] -> [Remus Rich Text Editor] -> [Embed Image into Rich Text]

Re: Screenshot or Paste to Rich Text [message #651452 is a reply to message #651365] Mon, 31 January 2011 05:50 Go to previous message
How do you enable screencapture via the desktop panel? I've searched High and Low in the preferences but can't find it.

*Nevermind I found it, I needed the multimedia add-on to make it work.

[Updated on: Mon, 31 January 2011 05:56]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Dead Project ???
Next Topic:Source code of RIM plugins open source?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:11:07 GMT 2024