Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » WSDL2 is not generated for webservices(When AXIS2 environment is specified, the step that generates WSDL is skipped.)
WSDL2 is not generated for webservices [message #651310] Fri, 28 January 2011 21:28 Go to next message
Alla is currently offline AllaFriend
I was trying to create web service bootom up.
Here it is my environment:
Tomcat 6.029, jdk 6.023, eclipse 3.6.1, axis2 -1.5.4
I was following the tutorial at I was trying to create web service bottom up.
Here it is my environment:
Tomcat 6.029, jdk 6.023, eclipse 3.6.1, axis2 -1.5.4
I was following the tutorial at http://www.vogella.de/articles/Webservice/article.html#intro duction_wtp, but cold not successfully complete it.
the problem is that the wizard is omitting step for wsdl creation, and creates only services.xml

If I change the web service runtime environment to AXIS ( instead of AXIS2), it will create the wsdl 1, but cannot install it, probably because I do not have AXIS runtime environment , I have AXIS 2 instead. Then if I retry to rebuild it again with AXIS2 for runtime, it will deploy the webservice into runtime environment, but it won't work, because the system is complaining about not finding endpoint, while it is defined as port. I assume that there is a mismatch between the version of wsdl and the runtime environment.
I was trying to generate wsdl using annotation and without annotation, but I am getting the same result.
I would appreciate if you let me know how to get wsdl2 to be generated.
thanks
Re: WSDL2 is not generated for webservices [message #652782 is a reply to message #651310] Sun, 06 February 2011 17:42 Go to previous message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Are you reaching the step 3.4 of the tutorial?
If you are, then try to run the project on the server, after that you will find a screen where you service is shown, click on the link and the WSDL file will be shown.
Previous Topic:Good time to do early testing
Next Topic:Problem in running application in eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 11:09:06 GMT 2024