Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » Why would checkouts immediately think they were modified?
Why would checkouts immediately think they were modified? [message #651268] Fri, 28 January 2011 16:22
David M. Karr is currently offline David M. KarrFriend
I'm trying to understand some behavior I'm seeing on a colleague's computer that is different from what I see on my computer.

We both have the same version of Eclipse, Subversive, and connectors. We check out the same project from the same branch.

We are trying to evaluate Atlassian Crucible, and there's a difference in behavior that I think might have something to do with SVN or Subversive.

We both right-click on the same file on that project we checked out, and we start to create a Crucible review from that file. The first dialog that shows up has a difference between our two systems. On his, there is a "pre-commit" label on the file, but not on mine. According to Atlassian Support, that means it thinks the file is locally modified. On his computer, he does the checkout from subversive exactly the same was as I do, and then we immediately try to create the review. We don't change the file.

We both tried doing 'svn status filepath" from the command line, and both of them do not have the "M" indicator, and shows the exact same revision information.

Anyone have any clue why his computer has the "pre-commit" label, and mine does not?
Previous Topic:Red exclamation point
Next Topic:Custom diff and merge programs not used
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:59:46 GMT 2024