Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Eclipse Navigator view not showing all context classes
Eclipse Navigator view not showing all context classes [message #650389] Mon, 24 January 2011 17:22 Go to next message
eclipse is currently offline eclipseFriend
Hi,

I am fairly new to Mylyn and am loving it so far however I appear to have lost some files within my "Navigator" view window.

From my "Package Explorer" view I can see all the files I have touched for a particular tasks (these are obviously the same as in the tasks Context Tab. I had the same classes visible within my "Navigator" view window also but now all this window wants to show me is a subset of the classes that are in the context (and "Package Explorer").

I may have turned something off/on or in someway changed the settings for this "Navigator" view but no idea how to get this view back to show everything in the context.

Any ideas?!?!

Thanks in Advance.
Re: Eclipse Navigator view not showing all context classes [message #652267 is a reply to message #650389] Thu, 03 February 2011 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All,

This appears to be a fairly consistant bug of some kind as the "Package Explorer" is always updates from the Mylyn context but the "Navigator" is always loosing information and only showing some of the context.

This is a considerable set back for those of us who prefer using the "Navigator" view.

Has anyone else seem this issue?
Anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks
Re: Eclipse Navigator view not showing all context classes [message #652541 is a reply to message #652267] Fri, 04 February 2011 13:31 Go to previous message
All,

Playing around with this further it looks like it's related to the ALT-Click mechanism.

I noticed today that nothing at all was being populated within the "Navigator" view, so I tried using the ALT-Click mechanism and as expected all the branches below the node I clicked on within the tree were made visible for a period. Interestingly though (after a short period had ended) all nodes disappeared just leaving behind the classes I have been looking at this morning. It's almost like something was reset from that node downwards. So I played a bit with ALT-Clicking at the project and src folder level and a few more of the items I've been using now appear.

Looking more and more like a real bug!!

Any views / opinions / workaround from anyone yet?

Thanks
Previous Topic:How to create a new category for the particular repository type?
Next Topic:Manage button accessibility in Repository Setting Page
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:23:29 GMT 2024