Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Running PHP Code within Eclipse(Not working)
Running PHP Code within Eclipse [message #650279] Mon, 24 January 2011 07:16 Go to next message
Steve is currently offline SteveFriend
Hi,

I've installed PDT from within Eclipse (Helios) and then installed the Zend Debugger. However, when trying to run code (just a simple 'hello world' right now) as either a webpage or a PHP script it does not work. The installation of PDT installed the PHP runtime, I believe, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Also, when trying to run as a PHP script, it requires the location of an executable; I'm not sure what executable this is referring to.

This is my first time developing for PHP and I'm writing code that will be ultimately be run on a web server.

Thanks for any assistance.
Re: Running PHP Code within Eclipse [message #650606 is a reply to message #650279] Tue, 25 January 2011 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve is currently offline SteveFriend
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Re: Running PHP Code within Eclipse [message #651647 is a reply to message #650279] Tue, 01 February 2011 03:41 Go to previous message
W Li is currently offline W LiFriend
I have the exact same problem. The console doesn't output anything.
Previous Topic:XDebug JIT and duplicate files
Next Topic:Syntax Coloring (PDT)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:46:41 GMT 2024