Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Where did logs.zip come from?(It wasn't there before)
Where did logs.zip come from? [message #649649] Thu, 20 January 2011 05:10 Go to next message
Herb Miller is currently offline Herb MillerFriend
I have an Eclipse RCP application with many plugins. I have used the export product functionality to generate executables many times.

Just recently, a file named logs.zip started showing up when I export the product. This file shows build warnings and errors.

Where did logs.zip come from? Is it some build configuration option?

I looked in google, and I saw several mentions of logs.zip with PDE. Maybe one of my developers added the PDE plugin. Is that where logs.zip come from?

Is there a way to export a product and not get a logs.zip file?

Thanks,
Herb Miller
Re: Where did logs.zip come from? [message #720675 is a reply to message #649649] Wed, 31 August 2011 04:11 Go to previous message
andylau is currently offline andylauFriend
Your build may contain error in some plugin project.
The logs.zip will appear when i export the product with compile error in some plugins. You may review all the log file in logs.zip or refresh all dependent plugins project to identify the error.

The logs.zip will not appear after i resolved the compile error.
Previous Topic:How to remove * in tab but still prompt when user clicks on close button?
Next Topic:JavaPOS and RCP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 08:13:23 GMT 2024