Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Java / Eclipse Plug-in Developer in King of Prussia, PA(Consider Remote Work, On-site Contract, Right-to-Hire, and FTE)
Java / Eclipse Plug-in Developer in King of Prussia, PA [message #649550] Wed, 19 January 2011 16:48 Go to next message
Dan DeFeo is currently offline Dan DeFeoFriend
We are looking for Java Developers with experience developing Eclipse Plug-ins, so I thought I would try reaching out to this community directly.

The means of on-boarding has been fairly flexible, but the requirement is specifically Java/J2EE Developer who has done Eclipse Plug-in development, as they are building upon the existing IDE to support their Internal development efforts. Ideally, additional knowledge of SaaS, R&D background, and Open Source Tools experience is preferred.

Please feel free to contact me directly at (610)832-2203 or send emails / resumes to my work email at Daniele.DeFeo@modis.com.

Thank you!

-Dan DeFeo
Re: Java / Eclipse Plug-in Developer in King of Prussia, PA [message #650265 is a reply to message #649550] Mon, 24 January 2011 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anil Kumar Gudise is currently offline Anil Kumar GudiseFriend
Hi Dan
I am interested in the openings. Tried to call the number you gave. I am not able to get through. Please give me a call at +91 9900583775. You can mail me to gudise@gmail.com
Re: Java / Eclipse Plug-in Developer in King of Prussia, PA [message #656144 is a reply to message #649550] Thu, 24 February 2011 11:13 Go to previous message
MOHAMMAD KHALID FARUQUE AZAM is currently offline MOHAMMAD KHALID FARUQUE AZAMFriend
Smile
Please send me ur mail id i will revert back to u with resum
Previous Topic:Java/Eclipse senior developer needed for Hewlett-Packard, Bangalore
Next Topic:Eclipse (EMF) Modeler in New York City
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:53:22 GMT 2024