Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Papyrus and MARTE
Papyrus and MARTE [message #649042] Mon, 17 January 2011 11:59 Go to next message
nicholas pacini is currently offline nicholas paciniFriend
Hello all,

I noticed that in the svn there are some plugins dedicated to supporting the MARTE profile in Papyrus. However they aren't present in the current release. Have you any information you can share about when the MARTE profile will be part of a stable release?

Thanks for your attention,
Regards,

Nicholas
Re: Papyrus and MARTE [message #649064 is a reply to message #649042] Mon, 17 January 2011 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remi Schnekenburger is currently offline Remi SchnekenburgerFriend
Hi Nicholas,

The MARTE feature will not be integrated directly into Papyrus. However, as this is a great feature of Papyrus, we provide it in an "extra" update site.

For all features we are currently developing around Papyrus, but that we consider as being not a part of the standard distribution, or not being mature enough, we will provide an extra update site on the Eclipse download server.

This update site for extra features contains currently only MARTE, but will grow in the future.

You can find the download here:
http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/extra/updat es/nightly/helios

This update site will be added to the update site page of Papryus web site.

HTH
Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Re: Papyrus and MARTE [message #649065 is a reply to message #649064] Mon, 17 January 2011 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remi Schnekenburger is currently offline Remi SchnekenburgerFriend
As a complement: we will propose a planning also for the release of this update site.

Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Re: Papyrus and MARTE [message #649084 is a reply to message #649042] Mon, 17 January 2011 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicholas pacini is currently offline nicholas paciniFriend
Hi Rémi

Thanks for the informations

Regards,

Nicholas
Re: Papyrus and MARTE [message #658852 is a reply to message #649084] Thu, 10 March 2011 04:58 Go to previous message
Sally  is currently offline Sally Friend
Hi Rémi,

I've installed papyrus 0.7.2 from Eclipse Helios via "Install Modelling Components", but I couldn't find MARTE profile.

I used the link you provided here to install MARTE, but it does not work when I install it via "Install New Software". May be because it is support version 0.7.3

Do you know another link that works with papyrus 0.7.2 or another way to install MARTE?

Thanks in advance,

Sally

Previous Topic:No comments or notes in state diagrams
Next Topic:Can't install Papyrus at Helios at all
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:05:13 GMT 2024