Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Newbie question on creating Web Service(Error when developing web service in Mac OS X)
Newbie question on creating Web Service [message #648972] Mon, 17 January 2011 00:05 Go to next message
Melinda Savoy is currently offline Melinda SavoyFriend
I am trying to take a web services tutorial on my mac os x. The issue I'm trying to reconcile is the following when trying to select the service implementation from the drop down box:

The service class "com.apple.eawt._AppEventHandler" does not comply to one or more requirements of the JAX-RPC 1.1 specification, and may not deploy or function correctly.

If there is anyone who is developing on the mac os x I would appreciate any help here.

I am running Eclipse 3.6.1-SR1 Helios on Mac OS X Snow Leopard. Again, any help would be appreciated. Regards.
Re: Newbie question on creating Web Service [message #649155 is a reply to message #648972] Mon, 17 January 2011 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Melinda Savoy is currently offline Melinda SavoyFriend
I got my problem resolved. It was a stupid question after I was finally able to answer my own question. Thanks anyway.
Re: Newbie question on creating Web Service [message #649158 is a reply to message #649155] Mon, 17 January 2011 22:48 Go to previous message
Russell Bateman is currently offline Russell BatemanFriend

On 2011.01.17 15:36, Melinda Savoy wrote:
> I got my problem resolved. It was a stupid question after I was finally
> able to answer my own question. Thanks anyway.

It's customary to help out the next mystified person by describing the
answer, stupid or not.
Previous Topic:How to let JSDT know the variable type?
Next Topic:More publishing problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:04:37 GMT 2024