Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » AMP » How to start gef3d sample application
How to start gef3d sample application [message #646514] Sat, 25 December 2010 23:34 Go to next message
Abhishek  is currently offline Abhishek Friend
Hi,

I have downloaded gef3d and it got build successfully.

1.) Can anyone let me know how to start a sample example application from org.eclipse.gef3d.examples.uml2 package.

2.) Which java file to run? Whether to run it as eclipse application or java application or any other?

3.) Also I want 3d display of aspect oriented diagram in one plane and object oriented diagram in other plane? I heard of using amp but it is not getting installed even after lots of effort. Is there any other thing I can use instead of amp and also let me know how to use it?

4.) Do let me know how to run sample gef3d applications?

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Gupta

Re: How to start gef3d sample application [message #646982 is a reply to message #646514] Mon, 03 January 2011 19:39 Go to previous message
Miles Parker is currently offline Miles ParkerFriend

Hi Alex,

These questons would best be addressed n the GEFD forum. AMP does provide a build of GEF3D but that is incidental to support AMP.

cheers,

Miles

Abhishek wrote on Sat, 25 December 2010 18:34
Hi,

I have downloaded gef3d and it got build successfully.

1.) Can anyone let me know how to start a sample example application from org.eclipse.gef3d.examples.uml2 package.

2.) Which java file to run? Whether to run it as eclipse application or java application or any other?

3.) Also I want 3d display of aspect oriented diagram in one plane and object oriented diagram in other plane? I heard of using amp but it is not getting installed even after lots of effort. Is there any other thing I can use instead of amp and also let me know how to use it?

4.) Do let me know how to run sample gef3d applications?

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Gupta

Previous Topic:Eclipse Healthcare Day, Interest by AMP and those using it in Healthcare?
Next Topic:Model Parametrization
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:39:04 GMT 2024