Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Xpand] : setting the process classpath from workflow
[Xpand] : setting the process classpath from workflow [message #645807] Mon, 20 December 2010 16:25 Go to next message
El Arbi Aboussoror is currently offline El Arbi AboussororFriend
Hi,

Is it possible to set the process'classpath from the workflow file ?
In fact I have to go to the "Run configurations" wizard to set the classpath manually, I would prefer to set it within the workflow file, is there a way to do it ?
Re: [Xpand] : setting the process classpath from workflow [message #645910 is a reply to message #645807] Tue, 21 December 2010 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karsten Thoms is currently offline Karsten ThomsFriend

No, this is not possible.

And usually you don't set this up in the Run Configuration, the normal way is to define the dependencies in the Manifest and let the Plugin Classpath Container resolve the classpath. I do not ever add any library in the run configuration, I wonder why you want to do this?

Kind regards,
~Karsten

Need professional support for Xtext, EMF, Eclipse IDE?
Go to: http://devhub.karakun.com
Twitter : @kthoms
Blog : www.karsten-thoms.de
Re: [Xpand] : setting the process classpath from workflow [message #646016 is a reply to message #645910] Tue, 21 December 2010 15:42 Go to previous message
El Arbi Aboussoror is currently offline El Arbi AboussororFriend
thanks !
Previous Topic:Code autocompletion in xpt files
Next Topic:[Acceleo] Is there a good reason why query inheritance isn't supported
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:18:44 GMT 2024