Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » SVN Connector does not show up!!!!!!!!!(SVN Connector does not show up in Progress Open Edge architect)
icon8.gif  SVN Connector does not show up!!!!!!!!! [message #643905] Wed, 08 December 2010 16:42 Go to next message
PD24 is currently offline PD24Friend
Hello, I have spent hours and hours trying to install the SVN Subversive connectors to no avail.

From what I have read I need to have the following installed:

JavaHL 1.6.6 Win32 Binaries (Optional)
NativeJavaHL 1.6 Implementation (Optional)
Subversive SVN Connectors
Subversive SVN Team Provider (Incubation)
SVN Team Provider Connectors Sources (Optional)

HOWEVER nothing seems to show up in the box below:
(please refer to my link)

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5355/noconnectorinstalled.jpg

I have the EXACT same setup on another Windows 7 machine and it picks up the connector straight away..

I am clueless as to what i can do now?

Please help...

Re: SVN Connector does not show up!!!!!!!!! [message #645552 is a reply to message #643905] Fri, 17 December 2010 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
I am having the same problem. Have you figured it out?
Re: SVN Connector does not show up!!!!!!!!! [message #645737 is a reply to message #645552] Mon, 20 December 2010 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PD24 is currently offline PD24Friend
The latest JavaHL update seemed to have fixed the problem. Also installed the toolkit and it worked!
Re: SVN Connector does not show up!!!!!!!!! [message #646068 is a reply to message #645737] Tue, 21 December 2010 19:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
downloaded the latest connector from http://community.polarion.com/projects/subversive/download/e clipse/2.0/update-site/

and it worked.

Thanks!!!
Re: SVN Connector does not show up!!!!!!!!! [message #1069563 is a reply to message #646068] Tue, 16 July 2013 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sheae hiae is currently offline Sheae hiaeFriend
Same problem seemed happen to me, but when I take the steps as presented by the former replier, still does not work, can anyone offer some more information to this problem?
Re: SVN Connector does not show up!!!!!!!!! [message #1081458 is a reply to message #643905] Wed, 07 August 2013 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralf Jäger is currently offline Ralf JägerFriend
It seems like a workspace issue to me. The problem is, that the installer of the connectors after installing the packages only shows up in a clean untouched workspace. Try using a new workspace and the installer should show up again. Install the connectors (thats the last step). Try using the common workspace.
Re: SVN Connector does not show up!!!!!!!!! [message #1081459 is a reply to message #643905] Wed, 07 August 2013 08:55 Go to previous message
Ralf Jäger is currently offline Ralf JägerFriend
It seems like a workspace issue to me. The problem is, that the installer of the connectors after installing the packages only shows up in a clean untouched workspace. Try using a new workspace and the installer should show up again. Install the connectors (thats the last step). Try using the common workspace.

Previous Topic:Eclipse detached from svn
Next Topic:Target Runtime is changing everytime after svn update
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 12:49:10 GMT 2024