Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Problems when using xtextEditor which in a MultiPageEditor
Problems when using xtextEditor which in a MultiPageEditor [message #643720] Wed, 08 December 2010 01:17
nma is currently offline nmaFriend
Hi,

I have added the xtextEditor in the MultiPageEditor, and got two kinds of exception.

The first one, while save the xtextEditor, there is:

2010-12-07 16:47:05,323 ERROR org.eclipse.xtext.ui.editor.folding.DefaultFoldingRegionProv ider - org.eclipse.jface.text.BadLocationException

and the saving function is OK, but report a lot of this exception.

The second one, is when I close the multiPageEditor, there is :

Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in:

"org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor".
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.jface.text.source.CompositeRuler$CompositeRulerC anvas.childRemoved(CompositeRuler.java:340)
at org.eclipse.jface.text.source.CompositeRuler.removeDecorator (CompositeRuler.java:590)
at org.eclipse.ui.texteditor.AbstractTextEditor$12.run(Abstract TextEditor.java:1735)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.ui.texteditor.AbstractTextEditor$ColumnSupport.r emoveColumn(AbstractTextEditor.java:1739)
at org.eclipse.ui.texteditor.AbstractTextEditor$ColumnSupport.d ispose(AbstractTextEditor.java:1834)
at org.eclipse.ui.texteditor.AbstractDecoratedTextEditor$2.disp ose(AbstractDecoratedTextEditor.java:771)
at org.eclipse.ui.texteditor.AbstractTextEditor.dispose(Abstrac tTextEditor.java:4308)
at org.eclipse.ui.texteditor.AbstractDecoratedTextEditor.dispos e(AbstractDecoratedTextEditor.java:368)
at org.eclipse.ui.editors.text.TextEditor.dispose(TextEditor.ja va:93)
at org.eclipse.xtext.ui.editor.XtextEditor.dispose(XtextEditor. java:383)
at org.eclipse.ui.part.MultiPageEditorPart$9.run(MultiPageEdito rPart.java:1002)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.ui.part.MultiPageEditorPart.disposePart(MultiPag eEditorPart.java:999)
at org.eclipse.ui.part.MultiPageEditorPart.dispose(MultiPageEdi torPart.java:494)

and I still go no idea about this one.

Could you please help me about the two errors up?

Thank you very very much.
Regards.

Ma Ning
2010-12-8
Previous Topic:Vanishing whitespaces due to optional keyword
Next Topic:Nexus Repo location for xText 1.0.1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:29:25 GMT 2024