Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » IWAB0014E error when trying to create WebService in Helios
IWAB0014E error when trying to create WebService in Helios [message #642271] Tue, 30 November 2010 16:22 Go to next message
St is currently offline StFriend
Hi,

I'm trying to create a WebService in Helios (I've done it previously in Galileo), but the IWAB0014E exception error occurs.

Facets installed on project :
* CXF 2.x Web Services 1.0
* Dynamic Web Module 2.5
* Java 1.6
* Javascript 1.0

Eclipse : Helios x64
JDK : 1.6.0_20 x64
Installed CXF runtime : 2.3.0
Installed Tomcat runtime : tomcat 6.0.29 x64

I tried on an another PC, and it's works but it's not my working one.

Is there something to do to make it work ?

Thanks.

IWAB0014E Unexpected exception occurred.
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
at org.eclipse.jst.ws.internal.consumption.ui.wsrt.WebServiceRu ntimeExtensionUtils2.getDefaultRuntimeValueFor(WebServiceRun timeExtensionUtils2.java:835)
at org.eclipse.jst.ws.internal.creation.ui.widgets.ServerWizard WidgetDefaultingCommand.execute(ServerWizardWidgetDefaulting Command.java:49)
at org.eclipse.wst.command.internal.env.core.fragment.CommandFr agmentEngine.runCommand(CommandFragmentEngine.java:419)
at org.eclipse.wst.command.internal.env.core.fragment.CommandFr agmentEngine.visitTop(CommandFragmentEngine.java:359)
at org.eclipse.wst.command.internal.env.core.fragment.CommandFr agmentEngine.moveForwardToNextStop(CommandFragmentEngine.jav a:254)
at org.eclipse.wst.command.internal.env.ui.widgets.SimpleComman dEngineManager$6.run(SimpleCommandEngineManager.java:294)
at org.eclipse.wst.command.internal.env.ui.widgets.SimpleComman dEngineManager.runForwardToNextStop(SimpleCommandEngineManag er.java:258)
at org.eclipse.wst.command.internal.env.ui.widgets.WizardPageMa nager.runForwardToNextStop(WizardPageManager.java:91)
at org.eclipse.wst.command.internal.env.ui.widgets.WizardPageMa nager.getNextPage(WizardPageManager.java:154)
at org.eclipse.wst.command.internal.env.ui.widgets.WizardPageMa nager.getStartingPage(WizardPageManager.java:80)
at org.eclipse.wst.command.internal.env.ui.widgets.DynamicWizar d.getStartingPage(DynamicWizard.java:364)
at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.showStartingPage(Wizar dDialog.java:1251)
at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.createContents(WizardD ialog.java:608)
at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.create(Window.java:431)
at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog.create(Dialog.java:1089)
at org.eclipse.wst.command.internal.env.ui.widgets.popup.Dynami cPopupWizard.run(DynamicPopupWizard.java:126)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginActi on.java:251)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidget Selection(ActionContributionItem.java:584)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(Act ionContributionItem.java:501)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEven t(ActionContributionItem.java:411)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java :84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.ja va:4066)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java :3657)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.jav a:2640)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2604)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:24 38)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$7.run(Workbench.java:671)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault (Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Work bench.java:664)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.j ava:149)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start (IDEApplication.java:115)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclips eAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher .runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher .start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseS tarter.java:369)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseS tarter.java:179)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce ssorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe thodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java: 619)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:574)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1407)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1383)
Re: IWAB0014E error when trying to create WebService in Helios [message #642355 is a reply to message #642271] Tue, 30 November 2010 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane Clarke is currently offline Shane ClarkeFriend
Hi,

Couple of questions.

Was the environment on the other PC that was working the same as the Windows 7 box (Helios, Java, Tomcat, CXF versions) ?

On the Windows 7 box this isn't working:

At which point is the error thrown. On opening the Web services wizard for example?

If you open the Eclipse preferences and go to the Web Services > Server and Runtime preference page how many runtimes do you see listed in the "Web service runtime" combo box?

Thanks,
Shane

[Updated on: Tue, 30 November 2010 23:51]

Report message to a moderator

Re: IWAB0014E error when trying to create WebService in Helios [message #642404 is a reply to message #642355] Wed, 01 December 2010 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, both computers have the same environnement (cxf 2.3.0, latest, helios version, Tomcat 6...). It's the same project shared by svn.

This error happens when i want to generate a webservice from an java class (right click on a java interface -> Web Services -> Create Web Service).
The wizard dialog is not shown but the pop up error i mentioned appears.

I have the same error popup when i do File -> New -> Web Service (popup when i click on next).

In Web Service Runtime combobox, i see "Apache Axis", "Apache Axis2" and "Apache CXF 2.x"

In "CXF 2.x Preferences", I see 3 differents CXF runtimes :
* 2.3.0 (selected one but do the same if i select other)

Stéphane

[Updated on: Wed, 01 December 2010 09:01]

Re: IWAB0014E error when trying to create WebService in Helios [message #642413 is a reply to message #642404] Wed, 01 December 2010 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane Clarke is currently offline Shane ClarkeFriend
Going on the stacktrace you posted it looks like no web service runtimes can be found when opening the web services wizard.

Possibly pointing to a problem loading the information from the extension points that contribute the runtimes.

Given that you've got the same version of Helios/WTP running successfully on another machine with the same environment, OS/Arch i'm thinking it's likely a bad install.

Could you try a fresh install on that machine?

[Updated on: Wed, 01 December 2010 09:27]

Re: IWAB0014E error when trying to create WebService in Helios [message #642445 is a reply to message #642413] Wed, 01 December 2010 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Before posting on the forum, i have re-installed eclipse, cxf, tomcat 6 and tomcat 7. Nothing works.

I agree with you but what can create this problem ?

Have you a simple method that can help me to find out the problem easily ?

Thanks
Re: IWAB0014E error when trying to create WebService in Helios [message #642480 is a reply to message #642445] Wed, 01 December 2010 14:08 Go to previous message
It works !

After switching to a new workspace and get the project from svn, the error disapears. Strange thing..

I try to find what eclipse doesn't like on my old workspace...

Stéphane
Previous Topic:Extend the (X)HTML editor
Next Topic:Deploying source using geronimo2.2/eclipse/WTP/GEP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:35:01 GMT 2024