Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » Eclipselink 2.0 + WebLogic 10 => No joy(Unable to get Eclipse link 2.0 working with WebLogic 10)
Eclipselink 2.0 + WebLogic 10 => No joy [message #642115] Mon, 29 November 2010 21:59 Go to next message
Sri Sankaran is currently offline Sri SankaranFriend
I am having trouble deploying my EAR to WebLogic 10.

Following the instructions on the Eclipselink wiki results in a ClassCastException:

weblogic.deployment.EnvironmentException: Error processing persitence unit GporsPU of module apps/vipor: Error instantiating the Persistence Provider
class org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider of the PersistenceUnit GporsPU: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider
        at weblogic.deployment.PersistenceUnitInfoImpl.createEntityManagerFactory(PersistenceUnitInfoImpl.java:258)

I am posting this here since I didn't see any responses to the earlier thread on this very topic.

Do you have any recommendations? I have posed this question on Oracle's WebLogic forum as well.
Re: Eclipselink 2.0 + WebLogic 10 => No joy [message #644000 is a reply to message #642115] Thu, 09 December 2010 01:29 Go to previous message
Michael OBrien is currently offline Michael OBrienFriend
See continued discussion on the EclipseLink users forum
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipselink-users/msg05 639.html

and EclipseLink tracking bug # 331569
http://bugs.eclipse.org/331569

thank you
/michael
Previous Topic:No OptimisticLocking when cache.shared.default=false?
Next Topic:Option to format generated SQL when output?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 18:15:40 GMT 2024