Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Running Virgo in Eclipse
Running Virgo in Eclipse [message #641017] Tue, 23 November 2010 22:03 Go to next message
Dennis is currently offline DennisFriend
I previously was able to get Spring-DM Server to run in eclipse, but seem to no longer be able to do that with the Virgo upgrade.

Eclipse gives me the following error when I attempt to set Virgo up as a Server:
.version file in lib directory is missing key 'dm.server.version'. Make sure to point to a dm Server 2.0 installation.

I am still using the Spring-DM Tools, is there a different plugin that i should be using?

Thanks.
Re: Running Virgo in Eclipse [message #641043 is a reply to message #641017] Wed, 24 November 2010 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
You need to obtain the latest level of the tools as described in the Virgo Programmer Guide. Then create a Virgo server under the EclipseRT section rather than a SpringSource dm Server under the Spring (?) section - see section 7.2 of the Programmer Guide.
Re: Running Virgo in Eclipse [message #641179 is a reply to message #641043] Wed, 24 November 2010 13:37 Go to previous message
Dennis is currently offline DennisFriend
Good call. Thanks.
Previous Topic:Classloader Exception during EntityManager setup
Next Topic:Class loader exception during JPA processing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:39:58 GMT 2024