Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Error adding properties element in composite diagram plugin
Error adding properties element in composite diagram plugin [message #640750] Tue, 23 November 2010 01:43 Go to next message
Andres  is currently offline Andres Friend
hello, we make a new plugin similar to the composite diagram, when execute the plugin from launch application it work fine, but when we generated the plugin(.jar) and add it to the plugin folder, when i try to add an element property into a collaboration, the property dont appear inside the collaboration and the ide throws this error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/papyrus/diagram/common/editpolicies/ShowHideRela tedContentsEditPolicy
at org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.compositeclone.edit.parts.Proper tyPartEditPartCN.createDefaultEditPolicies(PropertyPartEditP artCN.java:117

any suggestion??

thanks
Re: Error adding properties element in composite diagram plugin [message #641541 is a reply to message #640750] Fri, 26 November 2010 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remi Schnekenburger is currently offline Remi SchnekenburgerFriend
Hi Andres,

Unfortunately, I can not suggest you lots of thing here...

You install it only by droping it into the "plugins" folder? Perhaps you should try to drop it into the "dropins" one.

Regards,
Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Re: Error adding properties element in composite diagram plugin [message #641703 is a reply to message #641541] Fri, 26 November 2010 20:52 Go to previous message
Andres  is currently offline Andres Friend
Thanks for your reply...
I can resolve this, adding the common jar into myplugin.jar and in the runtime classpath of my plugin.
I add the follows lines in my manifest:
DynamicImport-Package: *
Import-Package: org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.common

too.
Previous Topic:Saving diagram figures by means of the API
Next Topic:Block Interfaces with lollipop
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:26:00 GMT 2024