Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Papyrus i18n with PDE Tools
Papyrus i18n with PDE Tools [message #640420] Sun, 21 November 2010 22:32 Go to next message
Bruno Mattos is currently offline Bruno MattosFriend
Question about the translation of the papyrus plugin using PDE Tools. So I was translating the two properties files on clazz.diagram project when I saw the problem. After translating these two archives and test the tool in pt-BR,
I realized that when i created a class diagram and put a class on it, all the three compartments (attribute, operation and nested classifier) were missing. After some more testing I found that if I don't translate all the variables in messages.properties that has "EditPart_title" at the end, the plugin works correctly. That would be some kind of bug that these variables should not really be in the NLS file, or am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

Bruno.
Re: Papyrus i18n with PDE Tools [message #640944 is a reply to message #640420] Tue, 23 November 2010 16:03 Go to previous message
Remi Schnekenburger is currently offline Remi SchnekenburgerFriend
Hi Bruno,

For the compartments, we have to rely on their titles for some functionalities (in fact, the preference handler to know if we have to show or not a compartment). They should be translateable, but the framework does not allow us to do so for now.
As these titles should not be translated for now, and should be removed from this property file: could you enter a bug in the bugzilla for this?

Regards,
Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Previous Topic:How to model UML qualifier?
Next Topic:java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:51:16 GMT 2024