Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JFace » How to switch off popup menu items in CN
How to switch off popup menu items in CN [message #640090] Fri, 19 November 2010 03:24 Go to next message
Janusz Dalecki is currently offline Janusz DaleckiFriend
I am using a CommonNavigator in my RCP.
When I right click on nodes in my CommonNavigator it shows me popup menu with all sort of menu items (among them menu items like 'Copy','Rename', 'Delete') I would like to switch almost all of them off.
Does anybody know how to do it?
Regards,
Janusz
Re: How to switch off popup menu items in CN [message #640739 is a reply to message #640090] Mon, 22 November 2010 23:27 Go to previous message
Janusz Dalecki is currently offline Janusz DaleckiFriend
I have found how to remove popupMenus from CNF (it is actually documented ), but I still have a problem.
1) I provide only one group insertion point under viewer/PopupMenu element that is 'group.open' as this is the only one I want to have
2) I set the allowsPlatformContribution to false this stop contributions to be added to the context menu.
... however this throws an exception :
"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Group not found: group.edit"
It throws this exception not only for group "group.edit" but for all the missing groups. Is this a known bug? I am using Hellios 3.6.1.
Any help appreciated,
Regards,
Janusz
Previous Topic:Thumbnail view
Next Topic:How to have label in TableViewer be based on properties outside model?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:46:36 GMT 2024