Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) » why the packages not list in the Execution Statistics page
icon5.gif  why the packages not list in the Execution Statistics page [message #639602] Wed, 17 November 2010 07:01 Go to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
hi,all:
I use TPTP for profile java application based osgi.
I have a all-in-one workspace and a local AC,and i add "-agentlib:JPIBootLoader=JPIAgent:server=enabled;CGProf " to the launch command. It seems ok except the packages listing in the Execution Statistics page. Some package is not listed in that page,but i am sure the classes in those packages have been invoked.
what the reason of this case ,how can I solve it?
thanks!
Re: why the packages not list in the Execution Statistics page [message #639772 is a reply to message #639602] Wed, 17 November 2010 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jonathan West is currently offline Jonathan WestFriend
Hi NRN,

Make sure you check your filters (these are the filters that you can specify in the Attach to Agents window). Also make sure that you are in the second tab of Execution Statistics. The first tab is just a summary of the top packages by base time.
Re: why the packages not list in the Execution Statistics page [message #639839 is a reply to message #639772] Thu, 18 November 2010 04:46 Go to previous message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
yes,i solve this issue .
the com.ibm.* package is excluded in 'default' filter set,so the question happened.
Previous Topic:why the packages not list in the Execution Statistics page
Next Topic:Generate Sequence Diagram for Code running in remote Application server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:36:50 GMT 2024