Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Amalgam » Problem with OCL Code Gen with org.eclipse.amalgam.examples.dsl.mindmap
Problem with OCL Code Gen with org.eclipse.amalgam.examples.dsl.mindmap [message #638288] Wed, 10 November 2010 17:24 Go to next message
Nicholas  is currently offline Nicholas Friend
Hi,

I am working through the DSL Toolkit book and I am unable to generate code by providing an OCL annotation. (I get an empty method with TODO)

What I have is also in-line with this article here: http://www.eclipse.org/articles/article.php?file=Article-EMF -Codegen-with-OCL/index.html

i.e. I have added the annotations, plugin variable value, enabled dynamic templates and provided the template directory.

In an attempt to solve the problem I have checked out the org.eclipse.amalgam.examples.dsl.mindmap solution. Similarly if I run Generate All from the genmodel here I get empty methods generated rather then derived from the OCL annotations.

I'm using Eclipse Modeling Tools Helios SR1 + OCL Components.

Any one offer some advice?

Thanks
Re: Problem with OCL Code Gen with org.eclipse.amalgam.examples.dsl.mindmap [message #638581 is a reply to message #638288] Thu, 11 November 2010 16:51 Go to previous message
Nicholas  is currently offline Nicholas Friend
Appears I have to use the Ganymede distribution.
Previous Topic:Problem while building 'Requirements DSL Sample Project' from DSLTK
Next Topic:DSL-Toolkit components in Helios Modeling Package?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 10:28:39 GMT 2024