Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » AspectJ » Enhanced ajdt.examples.progressmon
Enhanced ajdt.examples.progressmon [message #637441] Fri, 05 November 2010 14:12 Go to next message
Manuel Selva is currently offline Manuel SelvaFriend
Hi there,

I successfully installed ajdt and launched the org.eclipse.ajdt.examples.progressmon example.

Now I want to modify this example in order to check my usages of the IProgressMonitor interface. By "my usages", I mean the usages I am doing of this interface in my own plugins contributed to a standard eclipse installation.

What I want exactly is to launch a standard eclipse debug configuration, play with my plugins that use several progress monitors and check that I am using it correctly.

How to achieve this ? I can't see any Aspectj Eclipse Launch configuration, there is only one for plain java applications ...

Thanks in advance

Manu

Re: Enhanced ajdt.examples.progressmon [message #637500 is a reply to message #637441] Fri, 05 November 2010 20:48 Go to previous message
Andrew Eisenberg is currently offline Andrew EisenbergFriend
If you want to use AspectJ across multiple plugins in an OSGi (Eclipse) runtime environment, then you must use Equinox Weaving. See:

http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/aspects/equinox-asp ects-quick-start.php
Previous Topic:Differences between java compiler and aspectJ compiler
Next Topic:Inheriting from Template Class
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:34:22 GMT 2024